Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

FIFA 15

What ever happens this season, we'll be due some fairly decent upgrades across the board. Vardy and Kasper being up for player of the month is some good evidence to give to the data editors, Ash  :thumbup:

Watch Vardy be rated 69 in Fifa 16

What ever happens this season, we'll be due some fairly decent upgrades across the board. Vardy and Kasper being up for player of the month is some good evidence to give to the data editors, Ash :thumbup:

I'm the editor just have producers who actually work in Guildford above me. Vardy needs sprint speed acceleration and dribbling upgrading for me. Kasper reflexes

See what I can do mate

EA Sports are getting more and more desperate for people to spend coins and money on packs.

Transfer market is pretty much dead, hardly anyone buying.

And the special Gold packs contain hardly anything else but ****. TOTS beckons, eh?

Still, I'll be playing the special tournaments this weekend. :ph34r:

can u hold more than one free pack at a time in a single acount so say i go on my xbox on monday will i have 3 free packs waiting for me

I don't think so, not 100% but I don't think so. Just download the companion app on to your phone and open them on that

can u hold more than one free pack at a time in a single acount so say i go on my xbox on monday will i have 3 free packs waiting for me

Yes, that should be possible. I think I've had that before with regular packs found randomly in packs as well as free packs that came with my copy of FIFA 15.

I'm the editor just have producers who actually work in Guildford above me. Vardy needs sprint speed acceleration and dribbling upgrading for me. Kasper reflexes

See what I can do mate

Stamina as well? I know you say about ignoring the overall ratings (which I do, by and large) but I guess that you have to be careful as to individual stats affect the overall. I'd say Riyad for example, should really have the dribbling speciality but that will probably increase his overall too much relative to what Leicester City should be rated. That's the biggest flaw in the system.

For Jeff, I'd suggest Really high physical stats; speed 90+, stamina, agility, balance 80+ and strength late 70's, with good dribbling and then just giving him 60's for the rest of his stats. That would probably be a good way to balance is out and a fair reflection of his unpredictability.

i opened mine eventually and got reus already gotta LW in neymar who is also untradeable so i gotta stick him on RW and even more frustratingly a month ago i packed in form matuidi and he just wont sell y dont ea not have a min price cap itd make everything on the market sell and i dont see a point in the min price cap what does it really do

Stamina as well? I know you say about ignoring the overall ratings (which I do, by and large) but I guess that you have to be careful as to individual stats affect the overall. I'd say Riyad for example, should really have the dribbling speciality but that will probably increase his overall too much relative to what Leicester City should be rated. That's the biggest flaw in the system.

For Jeff, I'd suggest Really high physical stats; speed 90+, stamina, agility, balance 80+ and strength late 70's, with good dribbling and then just giving him 60's for the rest of his stats. That would probably be a good way to balance is out and a fair reflection of his unpredictability.

I think a lot of our squad are in the high 70s or 80s.. Riyad does have a dribbling trait. There are traits which are hidden in game, I can only see them some attributes too.

I do agree with Schlupp being at least a 90 sprint speed same with Vardy and De Leat too

I think a lot of our squad are in the high 70s or 80s.. Riyad does have a dribbling trait. There are traits which are hidden in game, I can only see them some attributes too.

I do agree with Schlupp being at least a 90 sprint speed same with Vardy and De Leat too

I meant the badge which needs dribbling 86 and balance above 70 I think, which is hardly an unfair reflection of his ability. I sympathise with you because I personally think that they should make it a lot more like the old games where the average rating of players were a lot higher with a lot of players 90 plus and then the truly best players were 96/97. 

Unfortunately, whether we like it or not, as long as we're not a top 4 side, our players are always going to be underrated and that is no fault of yours.

Has anyone found that really average or bad players turn out to be world beaters?

Conrad Logan is at Middlesbrough on mine, he's rated 90. Eldin Jakupovic at Hull is a 91, it's just bizarre.

For anyone playing career mode, buy Niklas Sule, he's a wall. I've got him he's 24 and 88 overall.

Alex Cisak is 89 on mine and still at burnley.

Don't know if anyone here has FIFA 15 for the PC but I've ran into a couple of issues.

Got it a couple of months ago and first off it warned me about outdated drivers and carried on anyway. However then a couple areas made the game unplayable:

God awful frame rate: I have some pretty high demand games (the recent Total War games mostly) than run smooth most the time, however I have a frame rate of about 10, completely unplayable.

'Missing' textures: a load of kits, including all of Leicester's alternate/away kits and a fair few opposition kits, only come up as green & red squares, same for some players heads. On top of this the KP is literally invisible: the stadium simply isn't there.

I've updated my drivers and anything but no change, tried looking it up but haven't found much that meets my problems. Anyone got any solutions?

Anyone having problems with their career save files getting corrupted? I feel like it is EA telling me to play UT or **** off.

Not played it since we beat West Ham at home, I'm scared to go on it now

Happened to me twice and I shat myself both times. I didn't lose the saves thank god.

It feels more out of superstition, I shouldnt of told anyone really  >_<:ph34r: 

I generally save every season and keep them just incase. Even took one off my 360 and uploaded it on here for some unknown reason, apparently got downloaded 23 times so I bet some of you lot are blagging it off as your own

So, after the most recent update, EA Sports have now installed a news app that informs you of upcoming server maintenance activities in advance (well, it did so for the very first time this morning when I checked on FUT15).

And completed Trade Pile transactions now come with a flashy new green check mark, unsuccessful trades with a red *X".

Have you noticed any other visible changes to the user surface?

Archived