Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Foxes v Black Cats Score Prediction

0-1 fletcher

Doc - gotta agree with you that Fletcher will bag and it will be a depressing afternoon (or morning for me)

I going into this with 100% pessimism so that things only get better! 

I just hope we score.  Chris Wood anyone?

Forgetting Burnley, looking at the opposing teams, possible team line ups is depressing. Sunderland are more than capable of coming to us and putting two or three past us easily, yet I look at our, squad and see a bunch of championship players with a former world class international thrown in....

Can't understand the strong negativity about this game.

Two teams totally out of form. Both with a distinct feel of Championship players. More like to be a repeat of West Brom than a 3-0.

A lot of your fans have said that... but I dont think we are off form at all. Yes, I expect us to lose, but we got a draw vs Everton (should have won), Beat palace and beat Stoke in 3 out of 4 of our last games... before that we drew with Man U, Spurs and West Brom.

The really bad result is obviously Southampton but that is a once in a few season result... everything went against us all game in terms of luck. and we were even the best team the first half believe it or not and at 2-0 we should have had a penalty and there keeper should have been sent off.

Also bad results were 0-0 vs Burnley and a 1-0 loss to QPR... we never beat newly promoted teams.

A lot of your fans have said that... but I dont think we are off form at all. Yes, I expect us to lose, but we got a draw vs Everton (should have won), Beat palace and beat Stoke in 3 out of 4 of our last games... before that we drew with Man U, Spurs and West Brom.

The really bad result is obviously Southampton but that is a once in a few season result... everything went against us all game in terms of luck. and we were even the best team the first half believe it or not and at 2-0 we should have had a penalty and there keeper should have been sent off.

Also bad results were 0-0 vs Burnley and a 1-0 loss to QPR... we never beat newly promoted teams.

You've done it now you were doing so well until your last sentence. We are Leicester City the team famous for giving teams their first. Look how generous we were to your bitter North East Rivals.

Doc - gotta agree with you that Fletcher will bag and it will be a depressing afternoon (or morning for me)

I going into this with 100% pessimism so that things only get better!

I just hope we score. Chris Wood anyone?

Same here Houston. One thing is defo guaranteed, that gonna get more drunk then usual pre match, the further away from reality I the better if we play as we have been lately

Archived