Jakemoore Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 I personally disagree with Adam Johnson here. I don't think they bossed the game first half, and I don't think they were the better side. I think we were the better side and created two really good chances to their one, and three half chances to their two. It's interesting how people view the game. Then again, he's unlikely to say they were lucky to get a point. http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2014/november/johnson-encouraged-by-king-power-display
Soar Fox Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 I personally disagree with Adam Johnson here. I don't think they bossed the game first half, and I don't think they were the better side. I think we were the better side and created two really good chances to their one, and three half chances to their two. It's interesting how people view the game. Then again, he's unlikely to say they were lucky to get a point. http://www.safc.com/news/team-news/2014/november/johnson-encouraged-by-king-power-display I genuinely didn't even know he had played until I spoke to a Sunderland fan in the pub after the game.
Charl91 Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Neither side were lucky. A draw was a fair result.
Callabinho Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He's a daft twat anyway. From Man City, to pop shots at Sunderland.
One Legged Beaver Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 I genuinely didn't even know he had played until I spoke to a Sunderland fan in the pub after the game. I didn't know he played until this post.
J.Lisemore Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Don't think I've ever seen him touch the ball with his right foot.
Guest kristianity77 Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He is an idiot anyway. I remember his comments back when we played Man City in the FA cup a few years back when we drew 2-2 at ours. Totally disrespectful of our club in his comments. Never liked him after that.
Dan Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 They dominated the last ten minutes of the first half. Other than that it was even at best for them.
Cat Burger Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He could have been a really good England player, there's still time for him I guess. Real Madrid were looking at him when he was at Boro. He may be a cock in reality, but I don't think we'd castrate our players for talking like that I would definitely have him at LCFC
KFS Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Did he even play? Always been a cvnt. Who remembers his City goal in the cup where he tapped his Premier League badges at our fans?
The Quick Brown Fox Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He is an idiot anyway. I remember his comments back when we played Man City in the FA cup a few years back when we drew 2-2 at ours. Totally disrespectful of our club in his comments. Never liked him after that. I'm exactly the same, the things he said we're out of order.
Soar Fox Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Did he even play? Always been a cvnt. Who remembers his City goal in the cup where he tapped his Premier League badges at our fans? Yeah I remember that, ran past our fans when he scored in the replay.
ousefox Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He is shit anyway. Seen a lot of him (or not in most games) and my Sunderland mates think he is a complete waste of money.
Bert Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Did he even play? Always been a cvnt. Who remembers his City goal in the cup where he tapped his Premier League badges at our fans? What a willy puller for giving a bit of shit back to fans that were giving him shit throughout the game!
Nalis Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Maybe some local lad ****ed his bird and thats why he has beef with us? I'm just saying.
Fox92 Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He's a daft twat anyway. From Man City, to pop shots at Sunderland. He'd never have got in Manchester City's team? Bit like Sinclair. No point in moving there if you're not guaranteed a starting place.
broughtonblue Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 He'd never have got in Manchester City's team? Bit like Sinclair. No point in moving there if you're not guaranteed a starting place.The point is money! Sinclair was interviewed recently and was asked if he regretted the move because of lack of football. His reply was 'I'm in my early twenties, obviously the lack of football is frustrating but, I'm now financially secure for the rest of my life, and so are all of my immediate family. I've still got plenty of time to play and hopefully win things. So regrets? No' I think any if us would do the same in his position!
Fox92 Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 The point is money! Sinclair was interviewed recently and was asked if he regretted the move because of lack of football. His reply was 'I'm in my early twenties, obviously the lack of football is frustrating but, I'm now financially secure for the rest of my life, and so are all of my immediate family. I've still got plenty of time to play and hopefully win things. So regrets? No' I think any if us would do the same in his position! I know that! But I was replying to the point made that he left Manchester City for Sunderland.
broughtonblue Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 I Thought Johnson was their best player by a long way on Saturday.
Fatbloke Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 What a willy puller for giving a bit of shit back to fans that were giving him shit throughout the game! agree on the one hand but they are simply not allowed to give us some back in the modern game and you should know that, suppose you thought Cantona was justified in his flying kick do you ?? some players need to learn to suck it in !
dayday Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 The way we set up they were always going to see more of the ball and look better,defensively I thought they were crap,shame we didn't exploit it
ealingfox Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Its almost like both sides were crap and it ended goalless so now theyre each trying to put their own most positive spin on it because there's so little evidence to the contrary.
PAULCFC Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 Remember him running round the Kop when he scored in the 2.2 pointing at the prem badges.....knob! Age must be catching up with me!I could have sworn it was at our place,went to both games and it was at Eastlands he did that.
PAULCFC Posted 26 November 2014 Posted 26 November 2014 What a willy puller for giving a bit of shit back to fans that were giving him shit throughout the game! Don't think we did really!More interested in Tevez.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.