Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Hull Post Match Thread 0 - 1

Whoever said we would use up all our banked luck, got it spot on. I hope that is koncheskys last game in a Leicester shirt. Glad we got the 3 points but that was absolutely woeful stuff defensively. So glad January is so close.

Thought wood held the ball up well. What was Quinn playing at?! Haha

see there are some twats on here about konchesky not playing for leicester again go **** yourselves

That result means nothing unless we follow up with another win either away at Liverpool or at home to Newcastle. We are still 4 points adrift and we need to keep the other teams in touching distance. 

What did we learn from that performance?

1. We really need some creativity.

2. We really need someone who can do something special.

3. The team as a whole need top be a damn sight better at keeping the ball and making good decisions. too many times we just lumped the ball forward giving possession away. We need the keep the ball much better if we are to close out games.

I'm pleased but we are not out of the woods by a long way.

That was painful, especially after the great football played against Spurs.

Hamer made some great saves, viking warrior.  We needed Hammond in that sort of game to calm it down, James looked a bit scrappy and wasteful and the midfield gave them too much space.

Chris Wood did really well holding the play up, he is a big strong lad but needs the ball to his feet.

The gap at the bottom doesn't look as bad now.  

Take the win however it comes! Although in the second half we couldn't have done more to help them score if we had walked it into our net ourselves.  Very similar to Stoke game for me.  Didn't deserve it but then I suppose it evens out the Spurs game where we got nothing! 

Oh FFS, will you and all the other negative twonks just be happy with the fvcking win?!?

We've had plenty go against us so it's good to get some. We hit the woodwork twice v Spurs so maybe these things do even themselves up.

Nothing negative ..... just realistic ...... It was awful defending at times ..... but we got lucky - happy days - I'm delighted to have got lucky .... But let's not makes statements like the defence were immense when they were awful!!!!

.... oh.... and its totally safe to say we got our fair share of the rub of the green today. Call me negative all you lot want. We were very lucky.

About time too given that we've had the kind of luck Jonah would cringe at.

That result means nothing unless we follow up with another win either away at Liverpool or at home to Newcastle. We are still 4 points adrift and we need to keep the other teams in touching distance. 

What did we learn from that performance?

1. We really need some creativity.

2. We really need someone who can do something special.

3. The team as a whole need top be a damn sight better at keeping the ball and making good decisions. too many times we just lumped the ball forward giving possession away. We need the keep the ball much better if we are to close out games.

I'm pleased but we are not out of the woods by a long way.

What?

We're 3 points from survival.

Archived