Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Hull Post Match Thread 0 - 1

WE'VE WON A ****ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what to do? This is a very strange feeling, not had this feeling for many weeks...I think I like it!!!!

Now serious. Today counts for nothing if we get nothing from our next game, I know it's Liverpool and it's gonna be tough but we have to get something to make today decent, thanks to last 13 or so god awful weeks. Burnley can get a draw away to Man City? We have to get atleast a draw v Liverpool.

Sorry to be serious and look at the next game straight away but our recent form has made us (Well me atleast) have to be serious and focus on the next game.

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW

E

Anyone knocking our defence....they sounded IMMENSE today. Hull dreadful in front of goal but who cares, massive win today.

Wait till you see match of the day haha. Christ it was shambolic defending. Should have been 3 or 4 for them comfortably.

WE'VE WON A ****ING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure what to do? This is a very strange feeling, not had this feeling for many weeks...I think I like it!!!!

Now serious. Today counts for nothing if we get nothing from our next game, I know it's Liverpool and it's gonna be tough but we have to get something to make today decent, thanks to last 13 or so god awful weeks. Burnley can get a draw away to Man City? We have to get atleast a draw v Liverpool.

Sorry to be serious and look at the next game straight away but our recent form has made us (Well me atleast) have to be serious and focus on the next game.

But a win and defeat is better than two draws. I know what you are saying but don't worry about Liverpool yet, that's four days away. Enjoy the day Matt, we don't win very often.

Anyone knocking our defence....they sounded IMMENSE today. Hull dreadful in front of goal but who cares, massive win today.

Didn't you watch the match?

I'd replace all 4 defenders if I had the chance.

Hull missed at least 5 that they should have finished ..... I wouldn't say our defence was any better ..... just a bit luckier.

Oh FFS, will you and all the other negative twonks just be happy with the fvcking win?!?

We've had plenty go against us so it's good to get some. We hit the woodwork twice v Spurs so maybe these things do even themselves up.

To be fair I thought we were alright, first half, not amazing.

The minute Cambiasso went off we couldn't string three pass's together and they dominated.

End of the day anything on the road in the Prem is huge regardless of how it comes especially against them. 

Archived