Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thommo

Has Anyone Booked a Holiday Yet?

Dubai for October.

Berlin in April hopefully if I can get the time off. Anyone been? Hotels and area recommendations?

Went just before Xmas. Stayed in the Hotel Blub I think its called. Bog standard hotel. 5 minute walk to the nearest tube station (which is so so simple to use, really good transport system with cheap day tickets as well.)

we went for 4 full days - did all the historic stuff in the first 2 days, kind of kicking our heels after that. Good beer though.

Might be going away this year with the girlfriend. She planned to go away last year with me until she gave me the dates she wanted to go. World cup came first.

Anyone recommend anywhere nice?

Depends on what you want and how much your budget is.

Personally I love going Cyprus though unfortunately due to other things I doubt I'll be able to go.

Depends on what you want and how much your budget is.

Personally I love going Cyprus though unfortunately due to other things I doubt I'll be able to go.

Yeah she's been Cyprus and she likes it there. Might end up going there. Cheers

Managed to get two rail returns from Birmingham to Edinburgh in Feb for £28. Been all over but managed to avoid Edinburgh thus far, so should be a nice few days with the missus. No idea where to head in the summer, definitely a relaxing one after spending last summer sweating to death in a tent at Benicassim.

ok the great Brussels plan is on hold for a few months because we are going to Warsaw instead. dunno why but it's to get there cheap and Poland is cheap an looks cool and I've only ever met one polish woman and she is comfortably the most outrageously fit piece ive ever seen in my life.

Anyone ever been? What must we do and where must we drink etc?

Guest seanfox778

Going to Thailand for 6 weeks on the 28th Jan, never been before. I'm going to see if I can head over to Vietnam and Cambodia too whilst I'm out there.

Hopefully will see all the City games I'm missing, I'm hoping we're massive out there.

Edited by seanfox778

Going to Cape Town for my girlfriends sisters wedding.

Not till October but I can't wait. Hopefully go on safari though the Mrs would rather do a bungee jump.

We've spent quite a bit of time in Cape Town now. Lots of great restaurants. Book very early, a month at least to avoid disappointment. I can send recommendations. Do a wine tour. Have someone else drive. Definitely go to Table Mountain and Robben Island. Obvious I know.

Less obvious, Company Gardens are nice and there is a slave museum near by. While over that way, go to Truth coffee, ask for Innocent and tell him I sent you :)

We've spent quite a bit of time in Cape Town now. Lots of great restaurants. Book very early, a month at least to avoid disappointment. I can send recommendations. Do a wine tour. Have someone else drive. Definitely go to Table Mountain and Robben Island. Obvious I know.

Less obvious, Company Gardens are nice and there is a slave museum near by. While over that way, go to Truth coffee, ask for Innocent and tell him I sent you :)

How safe is it over there? The girlfriend wanted us to get a car and drive round ourselves.