Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

That your claim that he 'moved forward' and was subsequently bypassed is not backed up by the heat map of player movement/positioning.

When I say moved forward I was speaking comparatively as to his position. For Camby to move forward 3 strides is quite something, that's when the opposition player slides past him and sets up a 2 on 1 or 4 on 3. 

Can you show me the heat map of the player he's supposed to be defending alongside his heat map. That would be truly definitive.

When I say moved forward I was speaking comparatively as to his position. For Camby to move forward 3 strides is quite something, that's when the opposition player slides past him and sets up a 2 on 1 or 4 on 3. 

Can you show me the heat map of the player he's supposed to be defending alongside his heat map. That would be truly definitive.

You can quite easily do that yourself here

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829798/Live

But to stop the abuse I'd like to make it clear that watching him play for us has been a highlight of this season for me too.

So has some of the Mahrez skills

And some of Kasper's saves.

Doesn't mean that I can't see their weaknessess too.

I'd suggest that half the team in the 69, early 70's were better than him.

Banks was on another level completely.

Wortho, Nish, Whitworth, Cross, Glover, Allan Clarke, Weller, Shilton

Seriously?

Banks=world class

Shilton =international class

Where world class means a player would get in a world 11 and international class means a regular at international level.

Though I love Weller, he and the others were never World Class, just superb Leicester players.

Cambiasso was world class and still shows a lot of his class.

That is why I feel fortunate to have seen Cambiasso in a City shirt.

I don't usually like bald people but I absolutely love Esteban so much wish I had seen him out post game. Would have warming shook his hand and politely asked for a picture with him.

i know where he lives if you wanna, y'know, stalk him ;p

No vendetta,

He was a class player, he has some incredibly classy touches but I'm not blind to his defensive deficiencies that kill us week in week out.

You lot raving about yesterday are funny. More than half his passes went to the opposition - just go and watch the match replay on Kodo - and he was targetted in midfield as he comes out other players just glide past him. Song outclassed him yesterday and nearly made us pay.

The goal was fantastic but on a normal saturday for the foxes that shot would have simply cannoned off Vardy's ars and set up another attack to them.

I like him but I also watch his full game not just his maestro moments.

I take it that you are not very old.

This has got to be the most stupid post I've seen for a while. And pointless.

You realise Cambiasso will be 35 before song reaches 28? You realise he is most likely being paid twice as much? You realise he has a side around him that's in the top 10 and not rock bottom?

As for outclassing him, I think it's rubbish. Leicester dominated things in the midfield in the second half and cambiasso was class. He puts his foot in when he can but that isn't his game and I bet most would beat him one on one, that's why we defend as a unit. You will always see cambiasso trying to ensure we defend as a unit and organise ourselves and that's why..

If you cannot be proud to have him here after a performance and goal like that, well I feel sorry for you as a fan

lol

I think FIF is on the receiving end of an FT tongue - lashing!

Welcome to my world mate.

Take it on the chin and keep posting bud..

Col mate don't put yourself down you aint even that bad. You seem like a nice guy.

The threads title I think is correct. I think Cambiasso is class(y). He plays so many flashy passes and scores very sexy goals but he makes a lot of mistakes. the customary diving headed pass he does every game... must have a 50% completion rate

he's not class in the way that you'd describe genuinely class midfielders (Fabregas, Toure et al), but when posters have seen midfielders like Jay Spearing and Stephen Hughes play for Leicester, i reckon they're within their rights to label him class

I just think he's a great guy to be honest. He knows the game. When we scored, he didn't celebrate he just signalled that Wes and the west ham player needed help. He's a mature, intelligent, inspirational figure and I honestly think he could be the difference in terms of his influence. 

Archived