Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

welcome to the cambiasso love in club col knew you'd eventually be a member  :flowers:

all we need now is FIF to stop his vendetta against the great man and i reckon that'll be a full house. he's magic u knowwww. 

Col I'd rather not wade through pages of comments to see how you went from not particularly rating the most decorated footballer in argentinian history to apparently quite liking him. Good to see you've seen the light though.

I know it sounds stupid and contradicts a lot of what I believe in but he's just got this aura about him which fills me with confidence. When he says something, I just believe it. He's come out with all that before today's game and for me, he's been the main catalyst in our victory. MOTM today for me. He's the kind of character you want in this kind of position. I just get the feeling if it's anyone's goal who may keep us up, it will be his.

I still think he's more suited to a three than a two, but there you go. It's a pleasure to have him playing for us.

welcome to the cambiasso love in club col knew you'd eventually be a member :flowers:

all we need now is FIF to stop his vendetta against the great man and i reckon that'll be a full house. he's magic u knowwww.

lol

Behave yourself young Scouse....

His brain is always two steps quicker than the other players and sadly his legs. Still the best footballer on view today

I've said the same all season. If you notice, the majority of his incomplete passes is because players are not on the same wave length as him so don't anticipate his pass.

It's funny how people scapegoat when we have poor results. For me he has been excellent throughout the season. I am just in awe of him when he plays for us. He never needs an extra touch to control the ball and he knows exactly where everyone is and 99 times out a hundred finds them. He's easily the best player I've seen and could easily play for any team in this league. 

At one point there were three West Ham players looking to get the ball and he nicked in and played a perfect pass to De Laet.

Delightful goal, brilliant attitude, just seems like a fantastic man.

Archived