Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

We all see things differently don't we. For me watching Cambiasso this season has been worth my season ticket money on it's own . There are times when for me he's still so far in advance of anyone else on the entire field still . I feel very priveliged to have seen him play in our shirt and I don't say that lightly . Just my opinion.

I completely agree fella. If we had 3 or 4 more players with the football intelligence and technical ability of Esteban IMO we would be comfortably away from the relegation scrap. He's easily the best player I've ever seen play in a Leicester City shirt and unless we develop as a club in the future I think he's the best I will see in Leicester blue for sometime.

Smashing bloke. He's taken to us brilliantly.

It's all opinions. Mine remains that he's been hugely over-rated by many on this forum. Not in terms of past successes. But this season.

Reminds me a bit of when Sven took over here. He was living on his past glories for months, until people finally saw the light.

Cambi, this season has been ok. For me, nothing more.

It's all opinions. Mine remains that he's been hugely over-rated by many on this forum. Not in terms of past successes. But this season.

Reminds me a bit of when Sven took over here. He was living on his past glories for months, until people finally saw the light.

You should have mentioned this before Col...

I fall into the doe eyed fan category when it comes to Cambiasso. Touch, awareness, positioning and more importantly professionalism. Glad to have seen him play.

Manager next season

Great players don't always make great managers. Suggest he'd need some experience first!

You know what a shot on target is don't you Dickov? ;(

Ha ha yes, sorry thought it was simply 'shots'. Mind you, I have forgotten almost what shots on target are this season.

Really

Cambiasso is by far the most talented footballer I've ever seen in a leicester shirt... Ok I've only been watching them for 20 years which isn't much compared to some fans who were lucky enough to see Weller and co. but even if we go down, this will be the most memorable season for me just because of Cambiasso. The man is world class, unfortunately we don't have anyone on the same level to read his passes. I hope he stays if we get relegated but he could play for anyone in the prem. Forget his age, when you read the game or have the technical ability like he does it doesn't matter how old you are.

I hope our players have learnt something from his time with us, and I can't believe some of our 'fans' have slated him when our alternative is someone who can't shoot, pass or take corners (James) but gets praise for effort... Anyway I doubt anyone will come out of this in a positive light even Esteban but I hope you eventually all realise what a legend we've had playing for us in years to come...

You should have mentioned this before Col...

I fall into the doe eyed fan category when it comes to Cambiasso. Touch, awareness, positioning and more importantly professionalism. Glad to have seen him play.

but no legs.

No legs? Not bad for an amputee

I like him, I just see the obvious weaknesses he has that too many on here seem to ignore.

We don't ignore them, we just focus on the myriad things which outweigh the perceived deficiencies.

So You are like Schluup fans then.

Nah, myriad means many/countless.

Running quite fast is just one thing.

:D

So Schluup is faster, as well as a better defender than one of God's chosen. They've probably scored the same number of goals this season too, be interesting to compare assists for that matter.

Plus over the next 5 years Schluup only gets better whereas even Camby fans must admit that he won't be any better - possibly just as good though  ;)

Archived