Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

Love the guy to bits.

I think the Cambiasso song is a bit shiiit though.

What are you talking about? Everybody needs a bit of Pilot in their lives.

He's magic you know.

Inspiration.... We have Cambiasso.. Qpr have Barton!!!

lol

I can't stand the little toe rag but I have to say Barton had a good game today. Creatively, he's naff..but he broke up a lot of Chelsea attacks to be fair by getting his toe in.

We need to wind him up and get him sent off..

lol

I can't stand the little toe rag but I have to say Barton had a good game today. Creatively, he's naff..but he broke up a lot of Chelsea attacks to be fair by getting his toe in.

O o o he's a pikey you knowwwww....

lol

Why is he a "toe rag?" Having heard him speak on the radio, he's more intelligent than you, has far more knowledge of football than you, and he also sounds like he's got pretty decent principles.

Why is he a "toe rag?" Having heard him speak on the radio, he's more intelligent than you, has far more knowledge of football than you, and he also sounds like he's got pretty decent principles.

Barton is a thug!

To me the most impressive asset of Cambiasso is the fact that he is in no way a primadonna - which he very well might have been with his footballing CV.

It is quite unusual to see such an experienced and battle hardened top player take the responsibility and showing the passion that he has. I am in awe of the guy and hope that all the players around him "pluck him" for advise and use his experience in their own development.

A real fighter and apparently a "true Blue". Sign him on for another season and then into management of LCFC. :scarf::scarf::scarf::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

Just the perfect sportsman.

He genuinely wants to win football games and I get the feeling he's got a real affection with the club.

Love him to bits, I think bald caps against Sunderland is an absolute must.

Just the perfect sportsman.

He genuinely wants to win football games and I get the feeling he's got a real affection with the club.

Love him to bits, I think bald caps against Sunderland is an absolute must.

I do not mean this to sound offensive but it prob will do. But will cancer/alopecia sufferers be offended should we all don bald caps?

To me the most impressive asset of Cambiasso is the fact that he is in no way a primadonna - which he very well might have been with his footballing CV.

That is something I can agree with. Great down to earth player.

Barton can quote Nietzsche all he likes, a few quotes don't make you intelligent. Plus, I'm guessing Col hasn't shoved a cigar in a kids eye... Or done half the other arsehole type stuff Barton has.

I do not mean this to sound offensive but it prob will do. But will cancer/alopecia sufferers be offended should we all don bald caps?

Nah come on, I'd be game for this. Other fans do fancy dress on the last away day of the season. Should definitely show our appreciation for him in what will probably be his last but one game for us

He marshalled the midfield against West Brom IMO, watching him off the ball, he was constantly telling everyone what to do a real leader.

First half we were over-fun in midfield. Nige went 3 at the back, king into midfield and look what a difference that made. Dominated the midfield and gave Cambiasso a free licence to play those great passes. 

First post!!

Most defo a troll.

Come on Una own up its you isnt it?

Surely a shoe-in for player of the season, especially if we stay up as his class in recent weeks has been sublime. I know he's shown signs of losing his legs a bit but what a joy to watch when he's heavily involved. I'm cherishing every game I watch him play because players of his ilk don't come and play for us very often. His character is what's the most pleasing, he's the ultimate professional.

Archived