Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

He ran the whole ****ing game, he dictated the play was in charge of our midfielders, strikers, defenders and it pains me to say but he was in charge of Pearson today and tbf Nige just took it.

142064122033625_zpscib89x7x.gif

Best man I have seen ever.

Cambiasso shows again that he's absolute class in every way. Motm, inspirational and played the 90 minutes without fading. He's never had pace, and with a footballing brain like his he doesn't need it.

He played great. They all played great. I'd say he wasn't the best midfielder in our team today though. Kingy must have that accolade.

He played great. They all played great. I'd say he wasn't the best midfielder in our team today though. Kingy must have that accolade.

You and Col are so boring. Give him credit, be wasnt the best midfielder today, he was head and shoulders the best player full stop. Ran the show

Currently getting smashed in town.

Cambiasso (and King) were absolutely immense today. Faultless in fact.

To play like that against Swansea's midfield is actually awesome.

Dead dead chuffed. We all think we're staying up.

Over and out..

:)

Currently getting smashed in town.

Cambiasso (and King) were absolutely immense today. Faultless in fact.

To play like that against Swansea's midfield is actually awesome.

Dead dead chuffed. We all think we're staying up.

Over and out..

Have a good night mate.

He was beautiful today. Everything he did oozed awesomeness. The Swansea players must have been sick of the sight of him, every time they turned around there was Cambiasso waiting to take the ball back off them.

This man is clearly our captain. Pearson runs the team and tactics through him, not Wes and rightly so. He's constantly instructing all around him and his vision is next level.

I hope he stays here if we stay up and gets the armband next season. The true midfield leader we've needed for years.

Archived