Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Cambiasso = class

Who would rather have Flamini or Arteta over Cambiasso? I wouldn't and they're the comparative players for a team second in the league. Don't see why anyone would be clamoring over themselves to pick on his few faults, nothing is perfect. (Except Cambiassos actual head, a perfect sphere.)

As I said I'm happy with Cambiasso, I just think the adulation here is OTT, whilst other City players get blasted.

I fell in love with a Mackem midfielder

The thrust of his tackle, it caught my eye

With his defensive shield, I felt protected

Leather and studs, a lacerated thigh

Then one sunny day

When I was out with the wife

A warm heavenly glow

Invaded my life

Yes, I saw the light

Reflected from the pate

Of a bald Argentinean

Was it Act of God or fate?

Cat or mouse or Cattermole

I now want Esteban in my holding role

His silky touches they won me o'er

And now I shall yearn for Lee no more

I've watched them, trying judging players equally. Anything you can point the finger at for Cambiasso you can do the same about Song for both goals and the penalty.

So you're now saying that Cambiasso was responsible for the goals.

Watching the rest of the match again do you feel Cambi or Song played the better? Come back to me after you've watched the match again.

So you're now saying that Cambiasso was responsible for the goals.

Watching the rest of the match again do you feel Cambi or Song played the better? Come back to me after you've watched the match again.

No, I'm saying if you're going to blame Cambiasso, judge Song the same. If you were you'd say he was at fault for all three goals.

That's your opinion and I can leave it there.

This is frequently thought by many about your posts FIF.

I still feel Cambiasso is class and I am glad to have seen him in a city shirt.

As you say FIF 'opinions'.

For example some believe Jeremy Clarkson was a talented presenter and a decent bloke (in their opinion).

Sometimes 'opinions' are just wrong.

This is frequently thought by many about your posts FIF.

I still feel Cambiasso is class and I am glad to have seen him in a city shirt.

As you say FIF 'opinions'.

For example some believe Jeremy Clarkson was a talented presenter and a decent bloke (in their opinion).

Sometimes 'opinions' are just wrong.

For the 100th time I'm glad to have seen Cambiasso in a Leicester shirt.

I'm also glad to see Schlupp in a Leicester shirt and hope we do for the next few years.

And anyone who thinks Clarkson is a decent bloke is mentally insane.

This made me laugh.

I'm bored at work. Sorry.

I laughed at that too.

Babylon's a clever guy (who I normally agree with) so I hope it was intentional.

For the 100th time I'm glad to have seen Cambiasso in a Leicester shirt.

I'm also glad to see Schlupp in a Leicester shirt and hope we do for the next few years.

And anyone who thinks Clarkson is a decent bloke is mentally insane.

I laughed at that too.

Babylon's a clever guy (who I normally agree with) so I hope it was intentional.

It was yes! Ha

Honestly... you are all a bunch of girls with your petty squabbling He said she said no i said lol

Some of you just need to get away from the computer a bit more often.

No way you just said I should get away from the computer a bit more often!

lol

The guy is absolute class and he's been fantastic for us of late.

A few months ago in this thread I said that I thought he was average because he hadn't produced consistently enough at that point. Whilst I would now have to say he's much better than just average, it shouldn't be forgotten that he took a while to completely come to the party for us.

He'll win our player of the season and probably deservedly so on balance but had we had that conversation in December I'm not sure he'd have been top of most people's list. If we stay up however that will not matter as he's been integral to us (hopefully) turning things around and I'd love to see him here for another year.

I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Cambiasso, Col and FIF

Presumably Col would be the one tasked with tracking the runners into the left back position.

I'd like to see a midfield 3 of Cambiasso, Col and FIF

Well at least I'd run for 90mins and play with Pashun. I'd help the other 2 old boys out.

Having said that Cambi may well be the oldest Col and I are only early into our second half centuries.

Presumably Col would be the one tasked with tracking the runners into the left back position.

Presumably. I was just being daft as a diversion........ I don't quite see why Col gets the stick he does - I don't always agree with him, but an awful lot of energy seems to go into nit-picking him as a sport.

Someone somewhere pointed out that there's an awful lot of 'So what you're saying is........' goes on, which is basically putting words into others' mouths, rather than resisting the (often inaccurate) extrapolation and actually taking what was said at face value

Presumably. I was just being daft as a diversion........ I don't quite see why Col gets the stick he does - I don't always agree with him, but an awful lot of energy seems to go into nit-picking him as a sport.

Someone somewhere pointed out that there's an awful lot of 'So what you're saying is........' goes on, which is basically putting words into others' mouths, rather than resisting the (often inaccurate) extrapolation and actually taking what was said at face value

You are far too sensible for this forum.

So what you are saying is that we should address the comments that people actually make, rather than trying to twist them into something else?

I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous…  :ph34r: 

Archived