Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
harwich fox

Straw Poll Who thinks Nigel should go?

Facebook site has always been full of those wanting him gone, it seems that those who support him generally dont bother trying to put up with the nonsense posted on their now. Never has it been more true that social media gives idiots the opportunity to voice their opinion.

Not what I've been told, they had more zealots on there than this site.

Are you trolling?

No

Not right now , and not in summer , now he has survived this long he has to stay in medium term

I'd say for stability reasons must get first 10 games of championship season

If we are around 20pt mark he stays if we are not he goes

Of course if big Sam is available and wants the job then he goes

If you sack after 10 games then we'd have wasted the summer transfer window.

I'd sack now and hope we stay up.

I'd sack the minute we are confirmed as relegated.

I'd sack should we stay up.

Reading between the lines, I'd say you're not a fan of Pearson  lol

No

We do have a weekly poll in the post match ratings thread from the supporters who go I think.

Secondly, why the hell would the owners care about the opinion on foxestalk? It is the most over-reactive and irrational forum at the best of times, and doesn't impact them at all!

Never been a huge fan but after last season and the start of this I got on the NFP bus.

Then we played away at Palace and I started towards the emergency exit window.

It's just got gradually worse as defeat follows defeat.

There have been bad runs almost right through his time with us and he's struggled to end them, for me that isn't the sign of a good man manager.

His tactics and substitutions always bemused me now I'm horrified by them in a weekly basis.

We do have a weekly poll in the post match ratings thread from the supporters who go I think.

Secondly, why the hell would the owners care about the opinion on foxestalk? It is the most over-reactive and irrational forum at the best of times, and doesn't impact them at all!

He has more support on here than anywhere else and all good businesses should be aware of what their customers are thinking. When we are back in the Championship income from gate receipts will become more important especially under FFP.

If he stays I think there could be a big drop in gates, bigger than you'd expect following relegation.

Bore off lol

Fox92 Mk2

Meh. Most people would include a poll when making a poll. I really don't know how anyone could have any argument with that bit. It's also fairly standard not to load the question with your own answer either. It isn't nit-picking to ask for those things, it's just standard stuff.

Meh. Most people would include a poll when making a poll. I really don't know how anyone could have any argument with that bit. It's also fairly standard not to load the question with your own answer either. It isn't nit-picking to ask for those things, it's just standard stuff.

Doesn't straw poll mean a quick show of hands or a verbal yes or no?

I wouldn't use facebook as an indicator, most of the stuff posted on there is complete rubbish (yes I'm talking generally and on the official Leicester City page).

It's an indicator if the majority have changed their view on whether he should stay or go.

You wouldn't use it as your only source but that coupled with what I percieve to be a change in views on here makes me think that unless things change fans will soon make their feelings known, either verbally or by crowds dropping.

I was thinking this, some people have failed to grasp the meaning of 'straw poll'.

Many have failed to grasp reality. ;)

Doesn't straw poll mean a quick show of hands or a verbal yes or no?

A rather pointless activity when we have a way of accurately measuring opinion readily available to us.

The actual straw poll gets carried out everyday on here. No point confining it to one thread where not everyone will respond.

Your right , I really like the man (not the performance of the man this year) and so want him to get it right

But that's a heart ruling a head and that's a mess

So ya your right

A rather pointless activity when we have a way of accurately measuring opinion readily available to us.

The actual straw poll gets carried out everyday on here. No point confining it to one thread where not everyone will respond.

Did you get out of bed on the wrong side and put on your pedantic pants?

Where can I see the accurateky measured opinion?

I don't think there's any denying that as the season has progressed, support for Pearson has dropped. That's not to say the majority want him gone but given how the season has panned out, it's not a surprise some have changed their minds.

Also worth remembering that the anti-Pearson and pro-Pearson voices tend to be the loudest (especially on t'internet) while the silent majority sit in the middle.

Should have been sacked in January when we had the chance and when there were replacements available. Absolutely no point in doing it now with so few games remaining. Our destiny has already been decided.

Guest ttfn

Jesus Christ 10 points out of the last 22 games is just horrific.

Probably not relevant to this thread but it's really starting to sink in that we've been beyond "beyond shit" for over half a season.

What a miserable season.

Archived