Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

• 6 months later...

Nearly that time of year again where I get to be wildly disappointed on Sundays thanks to Da Bears.

As always there are places available for Sunday's Foxestalk Fantasy NFL Draft. If you fancy it and are available to draft live at 730pm - let me know and I'll send you an invite. The only caveat being that the league has to be an even number of players to work,

On 30/08/2018 at 13:16, General Smuts said:

Nearly that time of year again where I get to be wildly disappointed on Sundays thanks to Da Bears.

As always there are places available for Sunday's Foxestalk Fantasy NFL Draft. If you fancy it and are available to draft live at 730pm - let me know and I'll send you an invite. The only caveat being that the league has to be an even number of players to work,

You must be hyped about getting Mack. Probably the best pass rusher in the league. Not convinced he was worth giving up two 1st round picks for though.

19 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

You must be hyped about getting Mack. Probably the best pass rusher in the league. Not convinced he was worth giving up two 1st round picks for though.

The price was steep but I'm stoked - he's elite level and money aside I can't see why he's here!

• 2 weeks later...