Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Smuts' NFL Thread

Cracking game for the neutral . Great to watch but I must take exception to something the player who was interviewed at the end said 

“we’re World champions, baby! “

Errr no you’re not. , you’re American champions. In sport played professionally only in America. Congrats. 

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

Cracking game for the neutral . Great to watch but I must take exception to something the player who was interviewed at the end said 

“we’re World champions, baby! “

Errr no you’re not. , you’re American champions. In sport played professionally only in America. Congrats. 

They should at least have to play the Toronto Argos before making that claim ;) 

In baseball it's the World Series. A "world" that consists of 29 teams from the US and 1 from here in Canada.

• Haha 1

Spilt a pint on me self watching the super bowl ffs

and to make matters worse I left my main bag full of clothes on the coach the other day and I’m going to Germany next weekend lol

Edited by Wookie