Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Derek - a true blue fan since 1949 - RIP

Sorry to speculate - Close if you feel appropriate until something is confirmed (If anything), e.t.c.

But did anyone see paramedics rushing to the East Stand - Towards the 'Kop' side of it, at the very top, Didn't look good from where I sit, I saw paramedics look as if they were doing compressions on someone.

Sorry to speculate - Close if you feel appropriate until something is confirmed (If anything), e.t.c.

But did anyone see paramedics rushing to the East Stand - Towards the 'Kop' side of it, at the very top, Didn't look good from where I sit, I saw paramedics look as if they were doing compressions on someone.

Someone told me they had been trying to restart his heart for 15 minutes and that he had died or something.

Could be totally wrong though.

Someone told me they had been trying to restart his heart for 15 minutes and that he had died or something.

Could be totally wrong though.

I saw paramedics rush round just after our 2nd goal and I could see them working on the person until the end of the game so 15 minutes probably wouldn't be far off.

Not good news.

What could have been a great day for all LCFC fans tuned into a terrible day all round.

The guy was just behind from where we sit. His friends and family were screaming for the first aiders to get there quick. In typical 'sods law' fashion the chap was right on the back row of the stand. When they did arrive they were doing their best with the guy but possibly to no avail. Had him stretched out on the back row of seats.

Think it happened soon before we went ahead. The euphoria of Fryatt's goal seemed almost distant as I saw what was happening behind me. Then they score... then the poor chap (rumour has it) loses his battle. :(

Feel hollow and sick tonight with everything that happened both on and off the pitch.

RIP.

****inghell sitting in the Kop all I could think about was the game and how mad I was when they scored.

Knowing someone might have died during this time puts it all in to perspective.

Terrible news, and if it is as feared my condolences go out to their family.

I'm afraid to say i saw this incident from afar, and it didn't look good.

Condolences from all at LCFC to the family.

Certainly puts things into perspective, especially to the w*nkers to my left who were fighting with each other before the Carlisle equaliser.

It happened just as there was a quite period before Fryatt's goal. I sit in SK1 and could here some lads infront of the incident screaming at the paramedics to get there faster. It didn't look good from where I was sat. Devastating news for the gentleman and his family. RIP

That incident happened right near me. Couldnt really see alot because of so many people standing up in the way.

If the worst has happened then my condolonces to the family. Its just horrible.

Archived