Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScoutMan

Adam Le Fondre

Sven admitted on a football forum monday 1/8/11 the Rotherham striker was on his short list of strikers.

No not really - he was being polite - He actually sounded as if he had never heard of him 'Adam Alfonso' was his reply before stringer re-capped a minute later.

He won't be coming here!

No not really - he was being polite - He actually sounded as if he had never heard of him 'Adam Alfonso' was his reply before stringer re-capped a minute later.

He won't be coming here!

That was the impression I got too, don't think he wanted to rudely dismiss the fella's point but I'd say Le Fondre was a long way down the list if he's on it at all

Consistently scored goals. Granted in a lower league so could turn out to be a bit like Fryatt but would be worth the risk for $500k i think!

This is a joke Sven had never even heard of him hes certainly not in the same league as Fryatt especailly as Fryatt never played in the third division ! More likely he would turn out like Trevor Benjamin who scored 25 goals for Cambridge in the Third division no ability and running around like a headless chicken! Close this thread!!!

Archived