Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Tunnel cam

I forget him and Benetti are even coaches of the club, I swear we never hear anything about them. That's the first time I've seen Azzalin in a video lol

Do they work with City? Nothing mentioned on Linkedin in his profile. He works in France according to that.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great footage in the tunnel cam vid of the Arsenal game on approx. 3 mins and 20 seconds where after the pre game warm up, Wasyl, Riyad and Demarai are walking back down the tunnel and the big man barges him and says "Riyad" then points to the away dressing room, before locking him out of the home one! He let him back in of course but it was good from Wasyl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Danny Simpson and Jon Sanders (player liaison chap) didn't seem impressed with a couple of the West Brom players, including Ben Foster and Gardner for shouting/celebrating on the way to the dressing room. You can see Simpson with a WTF look on his face and Sanders saying to others in the tunnel area something along the lines of 'they've both been doing it outside as well'.. pretty disrespectful imo, obviously they couldn't resist as they'd beaten the 'champions'. Always thought Ben Foster has been a bit of a bell*** when he's been at the KP, time wasting and goading the crowd etc. Shame as he's a half decent keeper.

2 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

Danny Simpson and Jon Sanders (player liaison chap) didn't seem impressed with a couple of the West Brom players, including Ben Foster and Gardner for shouting/celebrating on the way to the dressing room. You can see Simpson with a WTF look on his face and Sanders saying to others in the tunnel area something along the lines of 'they've both been doing it outside as well'.. pretty disrespectful imo, obviously they couldn't resist as they'd beaten the 'champions'. Always thought Ben Foster has been a bit of a bell*** when he's been at the KP, time wasting and goading the crowd etc. Shame as he's a half decent keeper.

It's around the 4:10 mark you can see Foster say "f****** get in there" in the direction of the home dressing room so they've had to edit the sound out. 

12 minutes ago, WoodyFox said:

It's around the 4:10 mark you can see Foster say "f****** get in there" in the direction of the home dressing room so they've had to edit the sound out. 

Just bitterness, they would've loved getting one over us today. They're bang average prem players under a dark ages manager, and they'll never achieve what our boys have. Jealously is all it is. Take it with a pinch of salt

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, TheMightySystem said:

Havent watched it all yet but good to see Barnes getting on with the first teamers, anyone know what they where talking about when he went into the dressing room, something about a seat but can't quite make out what else.

When I watched it earlier I seem to remember they were saying he looked good in his suit.  Tbf when I think how I looked in a suit at his age I can't disagree.

8 minutes ago, JerryLundegaard said:

When I watched it earlier I seem to remember they were saying he looked good in his suit.  Tbf when I think how I looked in a suit at his age I can't disagree.

Bit difficult to make out, would make a bit more sense I guess.

Also watching the extended version on foxes player, nice to see Mendy go up to the kids before kick off and give them all a high five, only downside was that he dabbed.

Edited by TheMightySystem

4 hours ago, TheMightySystem said:

Havent watched it all yet but good to see Barnes getting on with the first teamers, anyone know what they where talking about when he went into the dressing room, something about a seat but can't quite make out what else.

The real question is who's shirt did Chilwell go and get?