Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haydos

Tunnel cam

Manish does a lot of stuff for worldwide TV audiences, he was presenting pitchside pre match on Monday

I bailed him out once.

Before the Real Madrid game I bought a program and dreamed of getting Ronaldo's signature. The three signatures I did get were so random! I waited patiently for hours with a the group of fans desperate to get a glimpse of the Madrid stars. I remember to this day seeing the back of Ronaldo's head from about 50ft and him almost running inside the stadium straight off the coach  :D

The president of Real at the time Calderon came over though and stopped and chatted for a while, lovely bloke - He was my first signature.

Next up Peter Schmeichel stormed over and literally demanded to sign people's programs. He borrowed my pen and thanked me after for the lend. 

Then the cruelest thing I've seen for a while. Manish was spotted in his Safari suit and sun glasses and was called over by some fans who just then ignored him when he was over  :P He was stood there just kind of waving at the fans from about 5ft with people ignoring him. I had a photo with him, offered him my pen and program and he signed the bloody front page! (Even Peter had the decency to find the line ups and sign above Kasper) So I own a program that says Leicester City v Real Madrid and Manish!

Edited by Collymore

• 1 month later...

Don't need to watch it but I bet this happens.

1) Team shows up one by one. Kante has massive smile. Mahrez has massive headphones.

2) Opposition bus turns up. High five the mascot on-route to dressing room. Big time charlies pretend he's not there.

3) Wes Morgan and oppo captain clap hands and exchange teamsheets.

4) Teams line up to enter the pitch. Keepers exchange handshakes and bounce the ball.

5) Half time, Leicester are winning.

6) Full time, Leicester have won.

7) Said big time charlies from earlier are first down the tunnel.

8) Refs come down the tunnel, often heckled.

9) Leicester players come down the tunnel. Handshake off Andrew Neville and an arse slap from Birch.

10) Fades out when the dressing room door closes.

Don't need to watch it but I bet this happens.

1) Team shows up one by one. Kante has massive smile. Mahrez has massive headphones.

2) Opposition bus turns up. High five the mascot on-route to dressing room. Big time charlies pretend he's not there.

3) Wes Morgan and oppo captain clap hands and exchange teamsheets.

4) Teams line up to enter the pitch. Keepers exchange handshakes and bounce the ball.

5) Half time, Leicester are winning.

6) Full time, Leicester have won.

7) Said big time charlies from earlier are first down the tunnel.

8) Refs come down the tunnel, often heckled.

9) Leicester players come down the tunnel. Handshake off Andrew Neville and an arse slap from Birch.

10) Fades out when the dressing room door closes.

Literally the ONLY thing on that list that happened lol

• Like 2