Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Replica Kit 2015/16

It won't be nicer than this years home shirt. The gold one can go though! Not that we've worn it much.

I'd like to see the return of the black shirt with the sash, preferably without the King Power logo breaking it up.

Not unlike Palace's away kit from a couple of years back.

Crystal-Palace-13-14-Away-Kit.jpg

Unless special dispensation has been given we can not wear next seasons kit against QPR as we have already declared two alternative kits

I don't think you have to go to all that trouble. Tottenham wore next seasons home kit on Saturday, the Premier League are very unlikely to prevent anything that brings in more income. £££££££

Tottenham wearing their next season kit 2 games before the end of the season is just ridiculous I think its a good idea for it to be reveiled at the final game of the season but it should be left at that wearing it this season defeats the purpose of having a different 1 each season.

I just rang the club shop and they said the the kit will be for sale in 2 weeks. Don't quote me on that though !

Managed to miss out on home/away ones this season as they run out of stock and weren't restocking until the 2016 season ones came in. Thanks for that

Great news if this is the case. Remember us all saying last season we wished we could have had them in time for our summer holidays like when we were all youngsters; still one of the best feelings from childhood going away for the summer in your new Leicester shirt. Will all be wearing it with pride no doubts wherever the Blue army go on our travels this year! :)

Great news if this is the case. Remember us all saying last season we wished we could have had them in time for our summer holidays like when we were all youngsters; still one of the best feelings from childhood going away for the summer in your new Leicester shirt. Will all be wearing it with pride no doubts wherever the Blue army go on our travels this year! :)

This will be the year I don't go on holiday

Archived