Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Renart

Superbru Predictor 2015/16

Sorry for my absence, holidays. So, here is a quick round up of last week:

The top two remain the same with jean de plume  leading from Lincoln. The third place is now occupied by Eastanglianfox who also won the yellow cap with 10.8 points and jumped a massive 26 points. Ominously, last year's champion, peterborofox got the second highest score of the week (9.5) and moved up 53 places to 24th. FIF and Renart move into the top ten with good scores with Glen Parva Fox and Norwich being the casualties. 

Good luck with your picks for tomorrow!

lol

A complete an utter fook up is what's happened mate! I am a terrible predictor of football matches!

I keep saying to myself..as long as I beat Renart..as long as I beat Renart...

lol

Ha ha. You must be straining your neck looking up at me Col. ;)

A quick round up of this week’s results:

The top three remains unchanged with jean de plume and Lincoln in first and second on the same amount of points. They are closely followed by Eastanglianfox in third.

The new additions to the Top Ten are:

Glen parva Fox, a player who performed consistently well last season, who jumps 11 places to 4th; Vlad the fox who wins the yellow cap for this week and moves up a massive 33 places to 7th (congrats); Robert who moves up 7 places to 9th; and jaqo88 who moves up 23 places to 10th.

Inside the top ten Renart continues his upward trajectory, moving up 4 places to 6th. In addition, sky drops 1 place to 5th, and marbles drops 1 to 8th.

Those dropping out of the Top Ten are:

Swan Lesta, who drops 7 places to 15th; YabbaDabbaDoo, who drops 13 places to 18th; Stiff Little Fingers, who drops 16 places to 22nd; and FIF, who plummets 14 places to 23rd – probably as a result of boasting about how well he was doing last week (that is hubris for you – fate turns her wheel; he is probably no longer 2nd in France, unless there are only 2 players playing in that country).

Other players of note:

Watch out for veezeblue, a constant in in the top 5 last season, who has moved up 24 places and now sits just outside the Top Ten in 13th. Good weeks were also had by Batman and TheMightySystem.

No player picked the correct score in the Liverpool v West Ham game but three of you got the result right! And a special shout out has to go to Cambridgefox as he was the only player to pick Palace to beat Chelsea and he got the score correct.

Col City Fan was distinctly average once again….

Enjoy your break and see you in a couple of weeks.

Oops, forgot to do this last week and dropped 20 to 27th. Guess I've got a lot of catching up to do now...

You get a default pick the first time you do this - it picks the home team to win but you cannot get margin points - but after that you get nothing. It is early days though so don't worry so much.

terrible week for me.

Justice as you say.

and no, I'm no longer 2nd in France.

It will all change, and at least you are within touching distance - unlike Col. ;)

It will all change, and at least you are within touching distance - unlike Col. ;)

I'll probably just continue to "plummet" and end of staring at Col's butt from a long distance.

A quick round up of this week’s results:

The top three remains unchanged with jean de plume and Lincoln in first and second on the same amount of points. They are closely followed by Eastanglianfox in third.

The new additions to the Top Ten are:

Glen parva Fox, a player who performed consistently well last season, who jumps 11 places to 4th; Vlad the fox who wins the yellow cap for this week and moves up a massive 33 places to 7th (congrats); Robert who moves up 7 places to 9th; and jaqo88 who moves up 23 places to 10th.

Inside the top ten Renart continues his upward trajectory, moving up 4 places to 6th. In addition, sky drops 1 place to 5th, and marbles drops 1 to 8th.

Those dropping out of the Top Ten are:

Swan Lesta, who drops 7 places to 15th; YabbaDabbaDoo, who drops 13 places to 18th; Stiff Little Fingers, who drops 16 places to 22nd; and FIF, who plummets 14 places to 23rd – probably as a result of boasting about how well he was doing last week (that is hubris for you – fate turns her wheel; he is probably no longer 2nd in France, unless there are only 2 players playing in that country).

Other players of note:

Watch out for veezeblue, a constant in in the top 5 last season, who has moved up 24 places and now sits just outside the Top Ten in 13th. Good weeks were also had by Batman and TheMightySystem.

No player picked the correct score in the Liverpool v West Ham game but three of you got the result right! And a special shout out has to go to Cambridgefox as he was the only player to pick Palace to beat Chelsea and he got the score correct.

Col City Fan was distinctly average once again….

Enjoy your break and see you in a couple of weeks.

Cheers Renart,I'm really enjoying this,im sure by the end of the season I might be singing a different tune.

Archived