Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

King Power Stadium Improvements - Ideas/Suggestions Thread

With more evening games coming up they really need to improve the catering vans or inside the ground, those shit burgers are terrible when you finish work and dash down the city and need some dinner, I don't know what kind of things are out there, but there needs some serious improvements

Totally agree the pies are the only decentish food there,but sometimes when I get there on an evening kick off straight from work finishing at six and driving in from Birmingham all that's left is a cardboard burger!

Surely they could offer a bit more of a choice especially on the colder nights of winter ?

Guest CityFan 06

Repainting the blue seats ?

How cheap and tacky is that?

Just replace them and recycle the old ones.

Yeah it'd be nice to get the seats all back to one matching colour again.

Only trouble is I've heard a few who want to keep their current seat and not let it get removed. But then at the same time I don't know how we're supposed to get them back to royal blue in that case. The other option is reprinting them but I can't see it happening and not sure it would have the desired effect with the seats being plastic.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CityFan 06

I'm hoping with the supposed concourse work over this summer, they will introduce proper queuing for food, drink etc. Not sure about anyone else but I often find it difficult to tell who is queuing to get served and who is just standing.

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, WoodyFox said:

Looks like they've replaced quite a lot of the blue seats, especially in the west stand.

Yep, looks like they've re-done each stand judging by the images.

Guest CityFan 06
1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Knock the bowl down and build a four sided ground as Filbo.

Double decker above the kop and fill the kop with rail seats.

55k capacity with 10k rail seats.

Double decker Kop appeals, as well as rail seating. 

Guest CityFan 06
3 hours ago, Jace said:

Saw a picture earlier of the ground looks great with the seats redone 

Likewise, looking proper royal blue.

Seems as if the fans' memorial bench area has been expanded?

Shame there's some warehouse in the land behind the Kop End - especially as there's big unused space behind it (which is now grassed over in parts). Could've used all that area for more parking bays or part of Fan's Village.

Guest CityFan 06

Just occured to me that our ground will probably be known as the 'Leicester City Stadium' due to the Champions League sponsorship requirements, not sure if that's correct?

For the Rugby last year it was known as that, and all the KP logo's, KP stand words etc were all taken down. Wonder if that will have to happen again... I wouldn't of thought so personally. 

Just now, LeiFosse 06 said:

Just occured to me that our ground will probably be known as the 'Leicester City Stadium' due to the Champions League sponsorship requirements, not sure if that's correct?

For the Rugby last year it was known as that, and all the KP logo's, KP stand words etc were all taken down. Wonder if that will have to happen again... I wouldn't of thought so personally. 

Doubt it. Arsenal is still known as the Emirates Stadium for their European Games.

Guest CityFan 06
1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Doubt it. Arsenal is still known as the Emirates Stadium for their European Games.

It reminded me to mention it, because I briefly came across Swansea's ground and that was known as the 'Swansea City Stadium' for their european games. Having said that, that was the Europa League they were in so probably different rules on it...

Guest CityFan 06

Are the two large video screens inside being replaced? I'm sure I heard a while back they had to be bigger to comply with the CL regulations...

Archived