Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
north bank gooner

Congratulations to Leicester from North London

Morning all,

Just wanted to pop in and say what an amazing season you lot have had. Although we where in the title race until February, Gooner's don't begrudge Leicester winning the PL. 

Your manager is a true gent, Karma was served on Chelsea and their former manager when you lot turned them over.

I said in 2004 when we last won the title to a lot of my gooner mates, enjoy this it doesn't get any better, and my message to all Leicester fans is the same.  

Good luck in the CL next season lads and well done again. 

NBG

PS not sure if you lot felt it but the dark side of North London where pretty arrogant in the run in, singing stuff like "Leicester city we're coming for you", kind of sums up their arrogance tbh. 

Morning all,

Just wanted to pop in and say what an amazing season you lot have had. Although we where in the title race until February, Gooner's don't begrudge Leicester winning the PL. 

Your manager is a true gent, Karma was served on Chelsea and their former manager when you lot turned them over.

I said in 2004 when we last won the title to a lot of my gooner mates, enjoy this it doesn't get any better, and my message to all Leicester fans is the same.  

NBG

PS not sure if you lot felt it but the dark side of North London where pretty arrogant in the run in, singing stuff like "Leicester city we're coming for you", kind of sums up their arrogance tbh. 

Thanks, but I wouldn't take the piss out of the other side of north london, we are still laughing at your lap of honour after doing the double and winning the league in Feb lol and we do love a north london dressing room selfie as well. :thumbup:

Morning all,

NBG

As much as I agree.... when your players celebrate just beating 10 man Leicester to go 2nd like they've won the Champions League, not sure any Gooner is in a position to criticise another clubs arrogance!

Thanks, but I wouldn't take the piss out of the other side of north london, we are still laughing at your lap of honour after doing the double and winning the league in Feb lol and we do love a north london dressing room selfie as well. :thumbup:

I left the Emirates with a smirk on my face.

We'd properly riled them and they celebrated that Welbeck goal like i've never seen a home team before. It was like they'd won the World Cup.

I knew that day that we'd come back stronger and that they'd peaked.

I had respect for Arsenal when they beat us 5-2, they were ruthless. Lost all of that with the throwing themselves on the floor, card waving antics, the massive over celebration when they won and selfies/lap of honour (in February).

Even though Spurs don't give us credit and are bitter, I think it annoys me less than Valentine's Day.

I had respect for Arsenal when they beat us 5-2, they were ruthless. Lost all of that with the throwing themselves on the floor, card waving antics, the massive over celebration when they won and selfies/lap of honour (in February).

Even though Spurs don't give us credit and are bitter, I think it annoys me less than Valentine's Day.

I couldn't agree more. Any respect I ever had for Arsenal or there fans went that day.

I left the Emirates with a smirk on my face.

We'd properly riled them and they celebrated that Welbeck goal like i've never seen a home team before. It was like they'd won the World Cup.

I knew that day that we'd come back stronger and that they'd peaked.

Had a similar feeling myself, I was annoyed, I felt we could have had another pen, the cards were harsh, could have some go the other way, I was fustrated at wasyl for a brief moment, but somehow just knew the reaction would be the same as it was after the 5-2, they thought the job was done.

Then the lot from down the road from them, could have just shut up, kept quiet and gone about the business under the radar, but no, they started with the tweets, the dressing room selfies etc as well.

so sweet, claudio and our players have for the most part been a credit to our club.

Wow so you lot think taking a selfie after a big game is more arrogant than singing "we're coming for you" like they have a pedigree in chasing down leaders to win the title. I didn't see any lap of honour either. 

It was an intense game, with a very dubious penalty but let's not debate that ehh. Enjoy the summer. 

Wow so you lot think taking a selfie after a big game is more arrogant than singing "we're coming for you" like they have a pedigree in chasing down leaders to win the title. I didn't see any lap of honour either.

It was an intense game, with a very dubious penalty but let's not debate that ehh. Enjoy the summer.

I assume the dubious penalty is the one on Mahrez? Given that an Arsenal club legend said the one on Vardy wasn't even up for debate.

So let's ignore the bits you want to?

I respect your congratulations, but fans get carried away at times, but your lot celebrated like you had won the league and the players should know better if nothing else, look at it from our players point off view, we could have cracked after we lost to you, yet your fans and players gave us all the motivation we need to prove doubters wrong.

You may see nothing wrong with it, but that is probably part of the reason you haven't won a title for so long, wenger just doesn't have a handle on modern day football. He gets carried away with the 90 mins each week now, he should have got your players of that pitch and read them the riot act, not let the nonsense celebration of beating 10 man little old Leicester city carry on.

But I guess each to their own.

Advice for Arsenal.

Don't get too downbeat about bad results, don't get too happy with good ones.

Treat every game with the same respect. And your reaction to every game should be the same, win, lose or draw. It should be moving on, avoiding limelight and unnecessary attention, and concentrating on the next game.

You milked the win against us.

Arsenal beat the league leaders on the last play of the game to move to within 2 points of first place.

If their players and their fans celebrated that big time, it's because those 3 points were big at the time.

Come off it chaps, the guy's taken time out his day to praise us. It's not like he took the infamous dressing room photo, and he's not the editor of Arsenal fan TV!

Proof in 5 mins or I am posting abuse as well.

Archived