Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest CityFan 06

Memorabilia to remember this magical season

Iam a new poster here I live oxford might be a stupid question so don't shoot me down but I would like a packet of those salt and victory crisps and a bottle of the special captain morgan spiced rum I take it there only available around the leicestershire area

I want a pennant as I collect them from our good times (got the League One winners, the Madrid away game in '96, couple of FA Cup finals, couple of play off winning teams...) but the club haven't made one this year? And we're top flight champions? wtf.

Bought a print of a painting a local chap did of the team. Fantastic.

By Jay Con Art by any chance, I went school with him, and now his eldest is at school with mine, have you seen his Vardy one as well.

He got invited down the training ground saturday and the players signed the original and the owners brought it off him.

He's good at most things he turns his hand too, was a hell of a footballer at school as well.

Back on topic, i have collected 2 clappers from most games, brought 2 everton progs, got champions flags, copies of the mercury etc and they will all be getting boxed up 1 of each into 2 boxes for my kids.

For myself I have signed photos of Vardy from Newcastle away, man utd home, mahrez after his hatrick and huth at man city, gonna need a bigger wall, still tempted with buying the leo v west ham and the wes one of the webiste, but short for cash at the minute.

I just hope you didn't get it from ebay.

No from a supposedly reputable sports memorabilia store here in Aus - with COA and all that stuff.....  

Although I did see he listed one on ebay au after I bought this (luckily for more $.)

Edited by MadKaw

Autographs from Vardy and Mahrez, various newspapers, the tat they gave away on the last home game (did use the pizza voucher mind...), home shirt with Vardy 9 on the back, the Vardy Salted crisps, the Salt and Victory ones, the Krispy Kreme donut box from Tops birthday, clappers.... all sorts basically

Definately keeping the home shirt, and gonna try and get it signed also and maybe framed with some other stuff.

I just hope you didn't get it from ebay.

No from a supposedly reputable sports memorabilia store here in Aus - with COA and all that stuff.....  

Although I did see he listed one on ebay au after I bought this (luckily for more $.)

Like this one -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEICESTER-CITY-SIGNED-2016-shirt-100-genuine-With-Certificate/182142723367

From someone called Jay by any chance?

If so I've got the same, absolutely fantastic painting.

Yes that's the one. It is truly a brilliant painting.

By Jay Con Art by any chance, I went school with him, and now his eldest is at school with mine, have you seen his Vardy one as well.

He got invited down the training ground saturday and the players signed the original and the owners brought it off him.

He's good at most things he turns his hand too, was a hell of a footballer at school as well.

The Vardy one is great too, so are all his others. Isn't he Pretty useful with the guitar as well? Edited by Vlad the Fox

Yes that's the one. It is truly a brilliant painting.

The Vardy one is great too, so are all his others. Isn't he Pretty useful with the guitar as well?

Not sure about the guitar? Will ask next time he's on the school run. Or down the local.

His artwork has been used on the front cover of the programme for the last two David haye fights as well.

Making a real name for himself.