Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Also known as Happy Hour and the same applied downstairs too lol.

Either way, I'm not that fussed. I loved the gig. Shame it's ending for them but they're definitely going out with a bang. I almost forgot how good they were live. 

It's only the middle bar that doesn't do it then, c*nts.

Can still keep watching the Moshcam videos of their Electric Ballroom gig last year though, last night was better than that one by miles.

Need to get Tonight Alive tickets asap and get around to getting Neck Deep tickets.

Absolutely gutted I never got these when they were around. They'd been on sale for ages then within about a week or two all their gigs sold out.

Finally Klaxons has come around, this saturday. Also it turns out it's their final headline tour which is a shame.

Also have Anti Nowhere League next a week tomorrow with my dad and his mate which should be an experience! haha

Me too. Saw them at Leeds festival and they're amazing live!

I'm feeling fragile but what a ****ing gig this was - anyone going to see him, you're in for a ****ing treat.

Did you manage to catch Slaves supporting? I imagine he'll be on the Leeds Festival line up next year so hoping to catch him then. Good to hear the show went down well though. I bet you were all over Oceana after the gig Loveday!

Did you manage to catch Slaves supporting? I imagine he'll be on the Leeds Festival line up next year so hoping to catch him then. Good to hear the show went down well though. I bet you were all over Oceana after the gig Loveday!

Yeah Slaves were great, made some right noise for two people.

I was a sweaty mess mate! No Oceana for this old dog.

• Like 1

Yeah Slaves were great, made some right noise for two people.

I was a sweaty mess mate! No Oceana for this old dog.

Glad you enjoyed them, was shocked to see they were a 2 piece after hearing them on Radio 1 rocks.

Haha that's what it's all about. Unless it's an acoustic show you should be leaving a gig in need of at least 4 pints of water (or alcoholic liquid of your choice).

Went to see British Sea Power and their "Sea of Brass" at Warwick Arts Centre, a venue I'd not been to before.

Predictably fantastic stuff from a turn I've seen many times. Had no idea that Matthew Horne of Gavin and Stacey fame is a fan, but saw him afterwards and he looked like he'd had a lovely time