Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
vardy

Jamie Vardy interview

He does seem genuinely overwhelmed at it all which is a good thing IMO. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but I've just got the feeling he really is gonna do it for us. Can see his first 2/3 games being lively but just not getting the vital goal and then maybe gets a goal in a 1-0 home win and goes from there.

I imagine too many things.

He's clearly got the desire to succeed , just the kind of player Pearson goes for someone with a lot to prove and the right attitude. Come to think of it they are just the attributes that all Leicester fans admire in a player. Can't wait to see him in action roll on next season.

Really excited by this transfer, more than any signing last year. I know it's obvious, but he could either become a goalscorer at this level for us, or fail. The step is a big one, but player's have made the step before (ok, mostly via League 1 and League 2) and done well.

I obviously hope the lad does well. I'm excited by this signing, and I hope can prove a lot of people, maybe including some of our fans, wrong.

• 3 years later...

mad how many times he says he'll always have self confidence considering how many times we've all read he wanted to quit and never believed in himself. he must've really hated that first season lol 

He does seem genuinely overwhelmed at it all which is a good thing IMO. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but I've just got the feeling he really is gonna do it for us. Can see his first 2/3 games being lively but just not getting the vital goal and then maybe gets a goal in a 1-0 home win and goes from there.

I imagine too many things.

Dan you absolute Mystic Meg. :D

His first season was tough and many of us felt he could do with a loan out for season 2. However, season 2 was massive. Following a mainly tough time last year, his final few games led to comments as to whether we would see a second campaign repeat.

Not many !!

What say we sell him to Madrid for 30 mill and buy him back for 10 after his initial poor few months!

Archived