Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Watford (pre match)

As much as I want some other players to get 90mins, I think it'll be same again, and that's okay. 

Quite positive against this Watford team, they don't seem as strong but I guess they could prove us wrong.

In any case, I'm thinking 2-0. Vardy and Dyer.

Not complaining here, but we seem to have had several scrappy performances where we have won ugly.  

I'm talking about Leeds, Boro, Birmingham and now Bournemouth.

It would be nice to have a really good performance where we show our class and top flight prospects.

But...if the ball bounces in off Kevin Phillip's ass in the 87th minute, then that will do too.

Not complaining here, but we seem to have had several scrappy performances where we have won ugly.  

I'm talking about Leeds, Boro, Birmingham and now Bournemouth.

It would be nice to have a really good performance where we show our class and top flight prospects.

But...if the ball bounces in off Kevin Phillip's ass in the 87th minute, then that will do too.

Thats not several you dummy it's 4 lol lol lol lol lol

The match thread?

I was trying to it read while deciphering my wife's hints about what she wants to do about Valentine's Day.  I saw something about several but missed the joke !!

Sorry !!   :unsure:

Someone the other week seemed to think several ment 7 thats why all the several comments.

Unleash the beast, exorcise the last remaining few Watford demons and display what we can do when firing on all cylinders.

Reach for the top, reach for a new joint-top winning record in the Championship and aim even higher.

That's the way to do it.

(Without underestimating your opposition, of course)

Will be goals

Watford not bad going forward but can't defend

And there back 3 is slow so we will rip them apart

If the Forest game is anything to go by, then spot on. Their defending would have been poor for a Conference team in that game. But they can create something from nothing. A disciplined performance should see us over the line in this one.

Let's stuff these. Really rub their noses in it.

Knockaert will be massively up for this and this looks like a home banker.

So 0-2, Watford to score twice on the break in the first half. Forest at home all over again! Either that or 5-0.

I seem to remember that getting wins seemed far harder in the second half of the League One season.

I think it might be a bit like this now.  A few teams get walloped, we are clear at the top, and teams do not want to play open football against us.

Anyone think home games might get a bit more frustrating?

Archived