Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

The Match of the Day thread.

Not a fan of Pearce but slating him for correct pronunciation of a Spanish surname is nearly as embarrassing as his World cup did it cross the line saga.

I wouldn't care if he did it for all names but he doesn't and absolutely loves saying it.

I wouldn't care if he did it for all names but he doesn't and absolutely loves saying it.

No he's the only commentator who pronounces his name correctly that's the only reason it stands out. No different to pronouncing Thiery Henry correctly.

Well worked goal their second.

It is and it isn't. The key moment is Pienaar slipping and knocking the ball into Naismith's path.

Nice build up backheel in the build up.

Somebody please get a picture of King trying to shoot for that final shot, it's such a special face that you can even see it as is happening, rather than as an isolated snapshot.

nice to have proper analysis, rather then wait to watch the drivel that they come up with on the football league show, gullit and shearer rather complimentary of us, I honestly think with a couple of additions, we can finish midtable with ease

Wow, I managed to do an "Old School" Saturday.  I knew I was never going to get to the game today as I've been working away for the last few months, but avoided all football today. No facebook, no twitter, flicking over the tv to miss the news.  Even took the drastic step of getting the missus to preview my texts before I read them.

First time I knew todays score was watching MOTD tonight - was quite impressed with our coverage and performance. Points on the board and being talked of in a realistic sense by the pundits. Back In the big time

Archived