Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bamba's Babes

Albrighton

I suppose I am in the wrong, no reason to raise a debate considering we are top of the league having won all 3 games.

I'm not really feeling him at the moment.

He has come on vs Chelsea and Arsenal and not particularly offered anything, no invention, no pace, no burst.

Has anybody else noticed, or should I say not noticed him?

In fairness, I did slate the crap out of him and said what a poor signing he was and how he should be tearing teams apart.

What an idiot I am.

He has come on vs Chelsea and Arsenal and not particularly offered anything, no invention, no pace, no burst.

:nigel:

What do people expect from a player they've probably never seen in a Leicester shirt before, and probably not even really seen of before that at all?

Albrighton is a good player. He has plenty to offer. We've only played three league games so far.

Close thread.

I suppose I am in the wrong, no reason to raise a debate considering we are top of the league having won all 3 games.

In fairness, I did slate the crap out of him and said what a poor signing he was and how he should be tearing teams apart.

What an idiot I am.

I agree with your last point.

Yeah, why hasn't he come off the bench and torn Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal a new one? The shit twat! Bin him off Nige.

I'm not really sure what the problem with this thread is. The question was about his performances so far, not whether or not we're ready to write him off immediately, and yeah so far he hasn't looked very good. Anonymous for the most part and seems to only make himself visible when he's done something poor, like being culpable for one of Chelsea's goals or picking out a bad pass or getting a yellow card today after a few misjudged tackles. It's a 'anybody else disappointed by what he's offered in his limited time on the field?' thread not a 'let's go to his house and burn it down because he's shit' thread

Harsh to judge him on a couple of short sub appearances and after an injury too,

We know he has a quality delivery and works hard from his time at Villa.

Will need some game time but will be tough at moment as Mahrez, although has his faults, is our most creative and exciting player.

I think Albrighton will turn out to be a good signing for us, even if he isn't a starter every week!

Seems to slow things down, cannot beat a man and defensively has look poor in both games. Danny came on and he switched to the other side as alexis was torturing him and he couldn't handle him.

I don't buy the rubbish that he has only had 30-40 minutes. He should be fresher than everyone and actually looks like he was the one has been playing all 90.

Thought he would be a decent signing and think he still could be, but he needs to improve for sure.

this

needs a start and good hours play to be evaluated properly

corners look half decent

Come off it, would you trust him to start? He couldn't track Sanchez and debuchy/hazard and azpilicuetta after they had been playing for 70 minutes, nevermind fresh. He's painfully slow, but maybe just unfit?

Archived