Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc278

Chelsea (H) - EFL Cup = Tuesday 20th Sep

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Come on. Its a cup game on tv on a school night. Both teams will play their reserve/fringe players. Its hardly a surprise. It will never sell out .

I've just got my tickets for this and i'm taking my daughter. Shes only ever been to 1 game against Burton in the cup when we lost i think 4-2 at home, she was only 4 i think. I'm hoping that she can fall in love with football but we will see.

Can you stay at home then please lol 

1 hour ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Yup decent point. It would have been nice to fill the ground is all.

Agreed, if I was doing the pricing I would try and make sure it sold out. Maybe they could do something for season tickets where each season ticket holder gets a cup game free each season? Just a suggestion but yeah nothing worse than empty seats at games in my opinion especially against a club like Chelsea

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Can you stay at home then please lol 

This will confirm if she is a bad omen lol . I remember leaving the ground after the burton game and everyone was fuming and in silent. Then she pipes up "daddy that was amazing"

everyone just stared at her. Thought she was gonna get knocked out lol 

On 13/09/2016 at 07:42, theboyC said:

I had mine sent vis post.... Still not arrived yet !

Mine still not here, payed a week ago, need them today really, otherwise I won't have the tickets for Tuesday night...... come on CITY sort it out!

3 hours ago, cosb6 said:

Mine still not here, payed a week ago, need them today really, otherwise I won't have the tickets for Tuesday night...... come on CITY sort it out!

Ring the club up and ask to collect at the ticket office then?

40 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Don't think i've been a position for about 4 seasons where on the online site I could technically buy 16 tickets for this if I wanted lollol 

Haha. I've bought some tickets for my mates. 9 lol 

Just popped down and got one, only £12 in SK1 is brilliant. Looked like there were plenty left so doubt this will be a sell-out. The website says you have to be a City Fox member but the girl just asked if I had any purchasing history ever then found me on the database. 

Can't wait for Tuesday now!

Guest CityFan 06

If we reach 25k or more, I would be content with that. From the looks of things, Chelsea have sold out their end - 3,255. So that will add on to the overall attendance. 

3 hours ago, Winsum said:

Can't really expect to fill the ground when we are playing so many games in quick succeesion

Anything over 25,000 would be acceptable , against this Chelsea got 39,000 last round against

Bristol Rovers

lol so where are the 250,000 supposedly City fans that filled Vicky park?

I'd say over half weren't even fans as I could here comments about players names when they called them out.

This is their chance to see the champions play when they all say they can't get tickets, fill your boots now.

Unfortunately we all know it will be a second team albeit there will big names in there, 

live on Sky and the possibility of it finishing at around 10.30 pm , will put fans

off.

Having said that it is a barometer of the floating support and that does not look good

Indicates to me there is no way should the ground be expanded

10 hours ago, Winsum said:

Unfortunately we all know it will be a second team albeit there will big names in there, 

live on Sky and the possibility of it finishing at around 10.30 pm , will put fans

off.

Having said that it is a barometer of the floating support and that does not look good

Indicates to me there is no way should the ground be expanded

Having just looked at the stands online it seems to be selling well apart from sk1 and sk4 where you can get 2 or more seats together in the others I can only see single seats dotted around here and there 

Anyone else having problems with the website? I went down to the store yesterday to get ours and he said we couldn't get our original seats in SK1 so we've moved. Now I've just logged on and some of our original seats are back. Then a minute later it's only showing rows up to JJ in SK1. lol 

4 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Anyone else having problems with the website? I went down to the store yesterday to get ours and he said we couldn't get our original seats in SK1 so we've moved. Now I've just logged on and some of our original seats are back. Then a minute later it's only showing rows up to JJ in SK1. lol 

Just bought 4 in SK1, row NN. Seats 9-12.

Was looking forward to taking my daughter to the game but she has woke up this morning with a really bad chest. Wont take the risk with it being a late night in the cold. So i now have a child ticket. I assume i can just go in the ticket office to upgrade the ticket. Never done it before. Easy process?

5 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Was looking forward to taking my daughter to the game but she has woke up this morning with a really bad chest. Wont take the risk with it being a late night in the cold. So i now have a child ticket. I assume i can just go in the ticket office to upgrade the ticket. Never done it before. Easy process?

Yep, pay the difference and they'll give you an adult ticket.

Archived