Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

It happens a lot in movies, so why not games? Resident Evil 0 was pretty good and now we have Bionic Commando.

What other games would be great remade? This little beauty would make a great 4 player co-op game nowadays with hugely improved graphics (probably going 1st person or over the shoulder)

toca2-f.jpg

NO Racer Driver / Grid rubbish either. I would want it just like the original but with a graphics upgrade, full car setup and more British tracks.

AND Worms: Mayhem. Would be brilliant online and upgraded for one of the new generation of consoles. None of this 2D crap they have been turning out recently.

Carmageddon :wub:

NO Racer Driver / Grid rubbish either. I would want it just like the original but with a graphics upgrade, full car setup and more British tracks.

AND Worms: Mayhem. Would be brilliant online and upgraded for one of the new generation of consoles. None of this 2D crap they have been turning out recently.

But Worms was traditionally 2D?

toca2-f.jpg

The first Worms was the best worms, and that was 2D. :huh:

3D = :(

The first Worms was the best worms, and that was 2D. :huh:

3D = :(

3D worms was awful on PS2

But the remade 2D version on PSN was fun but ive got to admit not quite as enthrawling and it was on the original PS.

toca2-f.jpg

toca touring cars is a great shout, used to play that loads

there is a new worms coming out on the xbox 360 arcade on wednesday btw if anyones interested. Its called worms 2 armageddon, i thinks its just an upgraded version of worms armageddon off the pc

there is a new worms coming out on the xbox 360 arcade on wednesday btw if anyones interested. Its called worms 2 armageddon, i thinks its just an upgraded version of worms armageddon off the pc

I have that on the DS and Wii. Its 2D again.

In terms of RPGs may I suggest this?

Greatest RPG on the SNES system.

Disagree, think Secret Of Mana came out on top. I was about to suggest it should be remade, but I'm not sure the old 2D rpgs would retain their charm if they got updated. Nostalgia plays a big part in us loving those games today...

Archived