Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

Kirklands bucked

Ahahahahaha!

:angry:

Working too hard in training...

Bending down too oftento get the ball out of the net blah blahblah

Let's get it all out of the way before the game...

You know the flask brigade will be saying itall like they are the first people to ever say it...

mrs and her father are wiganers (pie people) ive been to a few games at the d.w to be fair hes a hit and miss, everytime he made a save i always see him holding his back. and a few of em said take him hes gone sh*t all of a sudden.

wont be long before he retires

If Weale keeps his Forest-like performances up, we won't need Kirkland. It was just too obvious that this injury would happen!

Agree stick with weale and will do fine i rate him but am notsure sven does because he keeps trying to bring other keepers.

I think people are getting their wires crossed though. Kirkland went back to Wigan when the injury first occurred for assessment and treatment, so this is nothing new. But as far as I'm aware, he is still 'on loan to Leicester' until there comes a point where the loan cannot carry on due to him being injured for a longer period of time.

Archived