Sol thewall Bamba Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I know ... Will have it next game as I will be coming from home? Will be taking it to WBA. Got designs on two more so need Gaz back! Ah fair enough, looked a few short this week, still had 7 or 8 though. Nice! I think some of the guys have a few more on the way, could order together to save on postage.
promised land Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 That was, though, the best atmosphere since the 5-3 against the SCUM Are you a Man City or Liverpool fan in disguise as no one calls them that apart from them. We have no rivalry with them, they're just a top 4 side in the Premier league. Never get why so called fans call other fans this that have no bearing to each other.
Livid Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Not really my thing but they obviously played a part in the great atmosphere today. Vuvuzeala's all round against Swansea? ??
GaelicFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Are you a Man City or Liverpool fan in disguise as no one calls them that apart from them. We have no rivalry with them, they're just a top 4 side in the Premier league. Never get why so called fans call other fans this that have no bearing to each other. Totally agree .....I suspect one of the liverpool crowd in leicester
GaelicFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Clappers , vuvuzelas , rattles , what ever ....I don't care what we give away just keep them coming , the atmosphere was fantastic today , Jesus if you can't enjoy that today WTF are you going to the KP for ... PIES ???
Larry_LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Clappers , vuvuzelas , rattles , what ever ....I don't care what we give away just keep them coming , the atmosphere was fantastic today , Jesus if you can't enjoy that today WTF are you going to the KP for ... PIES ??? Yes, and that old fit program seller
GaelicFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Yes, and that old fit program seller Her ankles are amazing
Guest LCFC_World Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Have to admit it, the clappers improved the atmosphere a lot. Didn't think I would ever say this but we need them again against Swansea ..
Hirsty The Blue 94 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Said to my old man that some people need encouragement to get involved in the atmosphere, and the clappers despite being cheesy did the job. Saw people around me who hadn't moved from sitting on their hands all season standing up and chanting. Considering our Thai owners are big on good luck charms and stuff wouldn't be surprised to see a fresh batch for Swansea.
theessexfox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I didn't use mine personally, but it was good for getting the whole ground involved - atmosphere was flat from their goal to about 55 minutes, but the whole of the second half after that was brilliant, even though the game was in a bit of a lull at that stage. Our home fans have been up there with the best all year, bettered only by Swansea and Palace from what I've seen.
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Sounded ok the clappers on MOTD Thought the sounded horrible on MOTD!
Stevosevic Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Think we may have got away with it. They weren't mentioned by the commentator and didn't seem obvious from the footage shown.
Stadt Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Once people start signing over them it's good but when there's 500 people singing with 20,000 clapping it's awful Also ****ing clapping along to Bruno Mars and the like prematch is the worst thing about them - during the game they helped.
Fox4ever76 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Can't we have whistles to blow & sweeties thrown into the crowd too
GaelicFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Can't we have whistles to blow & sweeties thrown into the crowd too Fecking why not and jelly and ice cream when we stay up LOL
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 5 April 2015 Author Posted 5 April 2015 They were alright during the game but like someone's mentioned, pre-match when people insist on seeing if they work just gets annoying, and don't get me started on uptown funk!! But as Sol the wall Bamba said, great confetti!!!
Soup Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 I know ... Will have it next game as I will be coming from home? Will be taking it to WBA. Got designs on two more so need Gaz back! I'm putting all future designs through Tom now as he can get a much cleaner image,I think he knows this .
Number 6 Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 When I saw them and heard people using them in time to Uptown Funk I was ready to go Falling Down style. Was also ready to slag them off to anyone who listened. However, atmosphere was great during the game. Get them back for Swansea.
Channies6thswan Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 Are you a Man City or Liverpool fan in disguise as no one calls them that apart from them. We have no rivalry with them, they're just a top 4 side in the Premier league. Never get why so called fans call other fans this that have no bearing to each other. I thought everyone refers to man utd as 'scum'. I always have. Don't really have anything against any of the other 'top four' but always hated 'scum'. As for clappers - worked a treat IMO. Also sorted out the kids birthday presents. Result!
SemperEadem Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 The whole kop waa pretty much on their feet for a period yesterday. Do they not want that sort of passion and noise everyweek?
Fox92 Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 Although I still think they're annoying, they did seem to influence the usual non-singing people to sing.
ElsieLC Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 Allowed the family stand to add a little to the atmosphere - kids who knew that the Slade chant was off limits could at least make some noise. Some strange syncopated rhythms going on though...
Dan Posted 5 April 2015 Posted 5 April 2015 Still think they're artificial shite and always will do. It just baffles me how so many need a prompt to get involved.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.