Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 Don't know if anyone knows but a couple rumours flying around that we're having the clappers back like the Watford games for Saturday? Anyone know any truth into this??
Harry - LCFC Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 I'd prefer it if we didn't. Makes the atmosphere feel artificial and forced.
Callabinho Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 If we do I'll personally insert up Whoever's stupid idea it is arse....let's celebrate this god awful season by giving you all clappers.......
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 1 April 2015 Author Posted 1 April 2015 I'd prefer it if we didn't. Makes the atmosphere feel artificial and forced. Completely agree, it's just little kids banging them anytime they feel like it and makes the clapping to the chants sound plastic
steveherbe Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 I believe this is fact, clappers will be there. Can't reveal my source, but it will be happening. Happy clapping everyone!
KFS Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 Always an advocate of these. Don't use them myself, I'm a purist- but it gets something going.
Larry_LCFC Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 April fools is supposed to be before midday Is this actually serious? What's the occasion exactly? Rather random
Countesthorpe Fox 1884 Posted 1 April 2015 Author Posted 1 April 2015 If you don't like them, outsing them. Simple. Yep very true! SK1 might as well rip them up for a confetti display again!!
Monsell1976 Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 At least with the famous icf in town, we have something to hit them with
Dan Posted 1 April 2015 Posted 1 April 2015 Are they going to be used every home game from now on? I don't know why they'd single out this game? I hope not anyway. If we're going down lets at least retain a modicum of dignity.
Danizen Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 It looked good when everyone held them up before the Play-Off game but I hate the noise. Oh good my kids have lost the last 2.Lost or did they magically end up in the bin?
ozleicester Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 At first i thought this was another post from Tincy Anything that makes people involved is good, making noise supporting your team, isnt that what being a fan is about? Im pretty sure no one is forced to use them, so if you dont like em, sing louder and clap harder!
Mike Oxlong Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Was this Tince's idea so that everyone would have them?
Babylon Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 I don't like them, but, it does increase the atmosphere. Some atmosphere is better than no atmosphere. The games at the back end of the Watford play off season were excellent atmosphere wise and it really felt like everyone put aside opinions and just tried to roar the team on. The club are probably trying to recreate that for the final home games.
C-man Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Tifo display?? They will be in some sort of mosaic pattern I'm led to believe but I'm loathe to call a club orchestrated display as a 'tifo'
lcfcsnow Posted 2 April 2015 Posted 2 April 2015 Pathetic, we're going down anyway but now in tinpot Reading style.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.