Larry_LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Been in the ground 2 minutes and I want to kill someone already. They are not cool, they are annoying as ****!
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Sounds shite on the tv! Haha... Sounds like rain on a roof! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ozleicester Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 still embarrassed?.... sounded bloody loud and impressive on the stream and the radio. The commentators mentioned how loud the ground was.. and raved about atmos. Opposition saying its loud. Im so embarrassed
KFS Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Incredible atmosphere as anticipated. Some of you lot must be real fun to live with.....
ScouseFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 both from "proper" fans who we were going to "embarrass ourselves" in front of.
6ups 6downs 2 cups Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 If Clappers help the atmosphere which helps the players which helps us to stay up I can put up with the scorn of others, anyway the kids love them and my youngest will have more fun with a clapper than an overpriced Easter egg! If Clappers help the atmosphere which helps the players which helps us to stay up I can put up with the scorn of others, anyway the kids love them and my youngest will have more fun with a clapper than an overpriced Easter egg!
Babylon Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I don't like them, but, it does increase the atmosphere. Some atmosphere is better than no atmosphere. The games at the back end of the Watford play off season were excellent atmosphere wise and it really felt like everyone put aside opinions and just tried to roar the team on. The club are probably trying to recreate that for the final home games. Well, it's kind of what they did. I really don't know why as fans we need to take it to the wire before we offer unconditional support. It was the same as per the season mentioned above and it was the same today.
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 The clappers may have helped people get motivated to chant but it wasn't the clappers that made the atmosphere, it was the fans constantly singing and cheering the team on. It sounded amazing all game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jamesmilner Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I'm full to the brim of "humble pie" . The clappers worked and made everyone do their bit !! I actually think they'll get a mention on MOTD tonight .
ScouseFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I'm full to the brim of "humble pie" . The clappers worked and made everyone do their bit !! I actually think they'll get a mention on MOTD tonight . got a few complimentary mentions from commentators on my stream. kammy on sky sports said the atmosphere was superb throughout too.
Danizen Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I'm full to the brim of "humble pie" . The clappers worked and made everyone do their bit !! I actually think they'll get a mention on MOTD tonight . Absolutely. They don't win us many cool points (and we all know how important those are) but I'm convinced the clappers encouraged more people to sing and as a result, got an extra 5% out of the players. Even the West Stand had a go!
Marmite Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 It was stupid putting them in L1 they were just used as missiles
TrentFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 It was stupid putting them in L1 they were just used as missilesYour mean they should have come wirh instructions (pictures) in that section of ground?
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 It was stupid putting them in L1 they were just used as missiles Made good confetti in SK1 too But in all seriousness i didn't think they were too bad, yeah they aren't great for other clubs' perception of us but if we stay up who cares.
lifted*fox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 They're not the coolest thing ever but they definitely helped to create additional atmosphere which in turn meant more singing, more cheering and IMO that had a direct contribution to us winning.
Dawko Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I thought that those clappers were great today. I would, however, prefer each fan to have their own kettle drum and that would make us unbeatable. That was, though, the best atmosphere since the 5-3 against the SCUM
orangecity23 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 So we've had clappers for two games, Watford playoff and today. In both games, we've had a great atmosphere and won. They are a bit cheesy, but they work. Better have them for all other games this season, they're lucky
purpleronnie Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I thought that those clappers were great today. I would, however, prefer each fan to have their own kettle drum and that would make us unbeatable. That was, though, the best atmosphere since the 5-3 against the SCUM why stop there?
Moonstomp Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Strange how the majority of people are so apathetic about creating a 'fan driven' atmosphere, then are up in arms when the club tries to do something. If you want the club to stop playing goal music, playing Hey Jude, giving out clappers, then bloody well make an atmosphere that they don't have to augment with their rubbish.Spot on ..... They had people in every stand joining in today so the moaners can do one! Don't care what it takes if the atmosphere today gets repeated each week!
Sol thewall Bamba Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Spot on ..... They had people in every stand joining in today so the moaners can do one! Don't care what it takes if the atmosphere today gets repeated each week! Anything that makes a positive noise rather than moaning is worth doing! Shame you didn't have your flag today mate!
The_77 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 A home goal and 3 pts. today: clappers from here till we're outta the drop zone! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moonstomp Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Anything that makes a positive noise rather than moaning is worth doing! Shame you didn't have your flag today mate! I know ... Will have it next game as I will be coming from home? Will be taking it to WBA. Got designs on two more so need Gaz back!
StanSP Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 They did my head in. However I can see why people did like it and they would have thought it help the atmosphere. I personally think the atmosphere was more down to the players on the pitch giving us a bloody good game to watch!
ChrisWoodIsClass Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 clappers are a bit cringey in my opinion but if the atmosphere increases because of it, i'm all for it. one problem though, Dont play uptown funk with clappers!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.