Aus Fox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!!! Get the duck in!!! B
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Albrighton, kramaric and king on... Who said Nige don't know what he's doing?? Could have done with QPR loosing to get us off of the foot but a win against a decent experienced West Ham side should install some confidence for the remainder! Come on you blueeeessss!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScouseFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 also gotta say if you were a neutral that would've been one hell of a good game to watch. had everything. pearson got it spot on today, we went at them from the off and his subs worked too. so happy.
Mad Dog Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 That was emotional. I'll be a total ****ing mess if we go on a winning streak. Wow.
Greg2607 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Cortana on my windows phone predicted a win. I am now placing all my future faith in her all knowing wisdom.
weller54 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS So happy. Cambiasso is the best player I've ever saw. Apart from Matt Mills of course!!?
The Doctor Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 4 points off. Next two games vs West Brom and Swansea (H) both winnable on this showing, game on again!
jimmeh Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Disappointing west brom lost today. Pulis will want a reaction next week
MooseBreath Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Massive win. I'm so happy I'm not even gonna moan about Schlupp. Beer o clock.
Rincewind Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I never watched a stream and it wasn't 10 seconds behind the radio or in spanish. I dreamed it. Not a bad game though according to the radio. I wonder if it is illegal to post a link on my own website which of course I would not do.
ScouseFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 west brom got pumped by fvcking qpr today, no reason we don't go there full of confidence whilst they've got nothing to play for.
cityfanlee23 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 It's amazing how in only 90 minutes you can go from the impossible to the possible... Results go out way tomorrow and we are 4 points from safety with a massive game in hand. The easiest run in of the relegation candidates, And hope. We HAVE to start taking more of our chances though, we make a meal out of everything and it's those "fine margins" that will determine our fate. That extra lung bursting run. That extra bit of strength to knock your man off the ball. That extra inch when stretching out for a challenge. That extra inch in the leap to defend and attack. We need it all, and we need it all now right until the death. We played well today but west ham weren't fantastic, and could have buried us with their chances. Time to take our season by the shirt collar and show everyone what we are made of.
Haydos Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Albrighton, Kasper, Cambi and Kram all superb. Thought Albrightons crossing was top class today and Kram was a game changer, step above yet again.
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 What squad in the premiership would Cambiasso not get in to? He's the best player I've seen in a leicester shirt in my 27 years! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Guest Bilo Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 8 games. 5 at home. 3 away against teams also in the relegation mire. If Burnley and/or Sunderland have bad days tomorrow and we can follow up today with a decent result against a WBA side who were dreadful against QPR today, we're back in the game.
Babylon Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 It was that Albrighton wot won it for us. Nige got plonka why u not play him before?!How do you work that out?He should start over Mahrez at the moment, just because he brings a tempo that Mahrez doesn't seem up for. Same for Kamaric and Ulloa, the latters control isn't good enough. I was screaming for both changes from the end of the first half... But how you pin it on just Albrighton I don't know.
Matt Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 YESSSSSSS! The best bet I've ever lost! Might do it again next week if it makes us win! We started well, we started attacking for the first whistle, we got an early goal, coincidence? I don't think so, why the **** havn't we done that all season?!! Instead of setting up not to lose. Now, we went a goal up and sat back....why? Anyway the inevitable happened and the score, the first half ended in a damp squib. Can't fault them for the 2nd half though, notably the last 20 minutes. We gave it go, that's all I've been asking, we have done that against the bigger teams but when it comes to the more winnable games and we fold, cower, we look scared but today we gave it a go. Shame QPR won but again I don't give a **** what other teams do aslong as we do our bit I cannot complain. Now we have to build on it, do I think we will? Unfortunately I don't think we will, but if QPR can beat them we have no excuses.
Babylon Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 What squad in the premiership would Cambiasso not get in to? He's the best player I've seen in a leicester shirt in my 27 years! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk "He's average" Copyright Col City 2014/2015Edited for the smart arses!!
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 "He's average" Copyright Col City 2024/2015 He will probably be average is 2024 but I'd still have a punt on him!! He plays the type of football you can't teach. Absolutely world class! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Doctor Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 "He's average" Copyright Col City 2024/2015 Don't think you can take out copyrights going backwards in time..
Jakemoore Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Absolutely superb! Thought it was same old same old after they scored. One of those days where it could have finished 4-2 but any winning scoreline will do. Great show. Let's do this!!!!
Rincewind Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 A chance to give the Safehouse a good spring clean.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.