cityfanlee23 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Yep i'll agree with that. If someone's crap and made mistakes i'll note it but credit where credit is due he looked improved today. Still think Hamer's been harshly treated but that's another discussion, however in comparison, people slag Hamer's kicking off, what about Schmeichel in about the 30th minute today . Anyway i'm going off on a tangent, he looked good and hopefully it'll continue! Yeah I was pretty pissed off with that pass, it was terrible, he wasn't amazing today but he made some important saves and at the end you could see what it meant to him, he was absolutely elated. Hopefully he can get back on track now and show us he has got the potential we all hoped he would have!
Webbo Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 you think? Do you not know! No, I think I've been to more aways this season. Fair play to the fosse boys or whatever they call themselves now, cracking atmosphere and they played their part.
Guest CityFan 06 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Great win and an very important three points for us today. Schmeichel made some good saves, Albrigton did very well when he came on and so pleased for King to get the winner for us. Keep The Faith.
cityfanlee23 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 I agree with most things you said until you went in bare back on Col haha... Cambiasso has never looked awful in any game this season. Yes, he has made a few stray passes but he has bossed the midfield in pretty much all the games we have played. It's what has happened infront & behind him that has cost us points. The split second descion making, commandment, awareness and composure are 4 if the things that make a great footballer. That's why Jeffery will never play for Real Madrid. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Haha don't get me wrong mate, was not intending on kiss arsing even if I may have done so a bit, just sick of seeing the same people on here waiting 3/4 weeks for something to happen so they can drag a finished debate back up and say "I told you so" I get that all the time because I call it as it is at the time. Col knows I'm not specifically trying to kiss his arse, and if I disagree with him I'll call him out. Or are you just getting jealous of what we have mate? Haha Yeah cambiasso is easily a top player still mentally, I just hope he can do this for another 8 games and give his absolute all for the team, in the long term it could spell him in the coaching here as planned, and what better player to have in the staff than the most decorated Italian player in history? Football is a funny game, 90 minutes and I'm almost optimistic again!
RowlattsFox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Main thing today was giving us a chance and ensure we prolong our season. We've done that. Need to follow up at west Brom now and we are right in with a chance. Could have lost today, could have been 10 each but for once we finished on the winning side.
Matt Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Does anyone know if the person a few rows down from Union FS is ok? Saw some medical attention up there mid-to-late in the 1st half they were up there a good 10 minutes i'd say saw a person being wheeled down the steps. Hope they are ok.
narboroughblue Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Phew what a relief. Great start today then when we missed the penalty we gave them way too much space and they punished us and could have had more. 2nd half again we pressed them more and looked a far better side. I appreciate its nigh on impossible to press for 90 minutes but we need to give it a good go. Really disappointed not to get a third at the end to help the goal difference out especially with qpr winning so well but I guess that would just be greedy. To stick my nose in on the Allbrighton debate, he was ok today. Tried hard, worked his socks off but gave the ball away a lot. Always thought he deserved more pitch time this year but he is far from the saviour. Would start him next week though. Roll on a day in Birmingham on the beers and hopefully another voiceless Saturday night after cheering the boys on at the Baggies. First BBQ of the year to celebrate now.
Webbo Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Does anyone know if the person a few rows down from Union FS is ok? Saw some medical attention up there mid-to-late in the 1st half they were up there a good 10 minutes i'd say saw a person being wheeled down the steps. Hope they are ok. I saw that too. anyone know what happened?
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Haha don't get me wrong mate, was not intending on kiss arsing even if I may have done so a bit, just sick of seeing the same people on here waiting 3/4 weeks for something to happen so they can drag a finished debate back up and say "I told you so" I get that all the time because I call it as it is at the time. Col knows I'm not specifically trying to kiss his arse, and if I disagree with him I'll call him out. Or are you just getting jealous of what we have mate? Haha Yeah cambiasso is easily a top player still mentally, I just hope he can do this for another 8 games and give his absolute all for the team, in the long term it could spell him in the coaching here as planned, and what better player to have in the staff than the most decorated Italian player in history? Football is a funny game, 90 minutes and I'm almost optimistic again! Argentinian And ye I'm just kidding with you haha! I think your right in what your saying, some people do like to drag out negativity on here... That's why I am a glory foxes talk user only tend to get in discussion when we are winning!! Otherwise, the negativity that spreads through here would ruin a good Saturday night!! Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ousefox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Cambiasso is an incredible human being. Clattenburg is the only ref who will give us a peno
bluesbrothers Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Great display today prob going to get slated but who gives a flying fook !!? But wasn't over awed with nugents shclupp and vardy's performances today nuge missing the penalty and a few other shots on goal shcluppy his shooting at times and inability to pass vardy's pace is blistering but if he would have just passed a second earlier rather than going for glory would have been easier on us in the last few minutes !! But all in all great spirit from our lads pity albrighton didn't come on a lot earlier thought some of his crosses were superb and kramaric with the ball at his feet superb God knows why Pearson doesn't play him more often in a role like today ! My MOTM today has to be cambiasso pure class and leadership ! Ref watch thought clatternberg had a great game calm and non arrogant as nige would say but one of our best if not best referee ! Great win confidence will be high for our next game and let's hope all the rest above us fook it up and we pass them by !! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS AND IN THE GREAT ESCAPE WE BELIEVE !! Nuge was alright early on, but went down like a balloon after the penalty - which was a good save rather than a poor strike. Great once Kram came on though, that finishing front three will score a hatful between them if they play at that tempo all the time and get their finishing boots on. On that note, Vardy was immense today, have to disagree with you. Usual energy, and he and Albrighton were involved in literally everything that came our way second half. Did absolutely everything except score today, but I will forgive him for his unwitting assist for Kingy. Completely agree on Schlupp, who was awful today. Really, really was. Poor passing, pathetic marking of Bouyate for the goal and just seemed bereft of any confidence.
fuchsntf Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 After all the posts from this forum over Pulis and his greatness, do you pro Pulis followers, really think he and his team is capable of losing 2 home games on the trot, or will you join the dreamers on this site who just support and hold that wild and crazy belief all is possible, and the fat lady has not yet sung the last note or until that dream shows itself.....fairytale or nightmare. PULIS survived last season, this season his chosen team could collapse, that would be nice, then we have another competitor for survival. QPR, have thrown in in their tupenny worth, Burnley showing they can bite, scratch out good performances. Short-break.......F#ck me what a goal by Charlie Adams, of Stoke... Back to the post....Any bottom team could go on a 8 game run, any team from 17th to 12th could colapse. This season is not yet over, last orders hasnt been called, New Parks last bus hasnt yet left the depot, we still have time to ask that girl across the floor to have the last dance, we just might sing once more...'theres only 1 Nigel Pearson'
cityfanlee23 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Argentinian And ye I'm just kidding with you haha! I think your right in what your saying, some people do like to drag out negativity on here... That's why I am a glory foxes talk user only tend to get in discussion when we are winning!! Otherwise, the negativity that spreads through here would ruin a good Saturday night!! Haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You knew what I meant haha most decorated player in the serie a hahaI agree with you and getting sucked into negativity is something I need to control sometimes but one thing we can all agree on is that it's for the love of the club. We are all passionate about Leicester city and whether we agree with eachother or not, particularly like eachother or not. I'll always have a mutual respect for everyone who loves this club. Just give me a minute okay... I just need a minute
Robin JD Popley Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Best atmosphere at home since Man Utd, Cambiasso was exceptional today and played like a true captain despite not wearing the armband, Albrighton, King and Kramaric made a difference so I'll even applaud Nigel for once and despite Nuge's missed spot kick and Schlupp's marking on their equaliser, an almost faultless day. THAT'S THE LEICESTER CITY WE ALL LOVE!
Carlos88LCFC Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 You knew what I meant haha most decorated player in the serie a haha I agree with you and getting sucked into negativity is something I need to control sometimes but one thing we can all agree on is that it's for the love of the club. We are all passionate about Leicester city and whether we agree with eachother or not, particularly like eachother or not. I'll always have a mutual respect for everyone who loves this club. Just give me a minute okay... I just need a minute Paulo Maldini I think? Haha... Cambiasso is the most decorated Argy. Ahead of Messi (for the time being) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ramadaone Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Right I'm going to have a moan regardless of the result Not a big De Laet fan but why the f**k was he taken off to allow Morgan to "play" right back ? How they didn't score from down that side I'll never know most notably when they hit the post. Going 3 at the back I have no problem with but why not take Morgan off and leave DL in his proper position ? Utter madness and Im a Pearson believer
Gary Eatfood Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 superb effort. just delighted for the team. It was and I'm delighted for the team too but I'm ecstatic for the fans today. Their contribution to this win was immense and every single one of you (except the guys behind me) should give yourselves a pat on the back today. Lets have the same for the last 5 home games. I got rid of some much pent up frustration when Kingy scored I thought I was going to pass out.
weller54 Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Can anyone explain to me why Cambiasso isn't our Captain?????
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Best atmosphere at home since Man Utd, Cambiasso was exceptional today and played like a true captain despite not wearing the armband, Albrighton, King and Kramaric made a difference so I'll even applaud Nigel for once and despite Nuge's missed spot kick and Schlupp's marking on their equaliser, an almost faultless day. THAT'S THE LEICESTER CITY WE ALL LOVE! Really pleased RobinUp the Foxes!!! Let's bloody stay up
leicesterisme Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Can anyone explain to me why Cambiasso isn't our Captain????? I don't thonk he wants to be captain. Whenever Wes goes off he tends to give the armband to Cambiasso who then goes and gives it to someone else.
ousefox Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Right I'm going to have a moan regardless of the result Not a big De Laet fan but why the f**k was he taken off to allow Morgan to "play" right back ? How they didn't score from down that side I'll never know most notably when they hit the post. Going 3 at the back I have no problem with but why not take Morgan off and leave DL in his proper position ? Utter madness and Im a Pearson believer You're actually moaning about the substitution that won us the game. Wow.Morgan is a better defender than de laet which we needed if only playing with 3 at the back
Dan Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Genuinely think I celebrated our winner as much as I celebrated Vardy's against Man Utd. We've been in that position so many times and it didn't bear any fruit. Today was different. The only downer is QPR. Thought we did very well today in the second half. A fantastic effort from the lot of them. Cambiasso MOTM. He really is class.
ramadaone Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Can anyone explain to me why Cambiasso isn't our Captain????? Perhaps if you ever attended a game you could ask NP ?
bovril Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 Genuinely think I celebrated our winner as much as I celebrated Vardy's against Man Utd. Me too, and then suddenly I panicked.
adam Posted 4 April 2015 Posted 4 April 2015 An excellent three points and a good performance. Kramaric and Albrighton must start next week. Still not sure why we persist with Nugent. Hes hopeless.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.