Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

"Tinpot" according to the Sunderland fans.

I don't get this 'rivalry' they have with us. You'd think they'd have figured by now that we're no longer a similar level club to them.  They'll find plenty enough genuinely Championship standard teams to focus on next year though so hopefully that'll be the end of this sad story...

• Like 1

"Tinpot" according to the Sunderland fans.

I've usually got respect for them as a good group of fans, however when the attendance was announced they started chanting the 'my garden shed' song.

Now if they sold out week in week out you could laugh it off, however their ST sales are down on last year and they don't fill their ground every week, we are sold out so singing that sold is a bit tinpot to me.

This is by no means a critisism as I think you lads have done an epic job..BUT for simpltetons like me the first fox tifo was awesome and easy to depict from most places...NOT A CRITISISM just feedback from a 44 year old with crap eyesight!!! lol

I wouldn't give a **** if others think it's tinpot. I think Derby's "Team for me" is horrendous but they keep on blasting it out.

You lads put a hell of an effort in and aesthetically it was fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Corky

Brilliant effort and an awful lot of hard work by a group of lads (and lasses) taking it upon THEMSELVES to organise, fund, design and time to prepare with a fantastic result.... Well done. I'm with Steve Herbe on this that simple designs make it easier for everyone to pick it up but again not a criticism just an observation.

I stood on the Kop at Filbert street all through the 70's and 80's and whilst my rose tinted glasses tell me every week was brilliant the reality is the atmosphere was rarely as good as it has been for the end of last season and yesterday and in no small part is this down to UFS and the efforts of 'rallying the troops' ..... Since these lads came to SK1 it's made a massive difference.

Great work all

Not sure if it's been posted but mentioned in the Independent report

"A German-style tiffo display – which read: ‘Your colours are in our hands, our dreams are in yours’ - greeted the Leicester players as they emerged from the tunnel. The spirit of their heroics last season clearly remain intact."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/leicester-vs-sunderland-reaction-fearless-foxes-give-dick-advocaat-reason-to-worry-10446817.html

Edited by Fez of Mahrez

I can only guess how many hours went into making this happen.

You are a unique and talented group and the rest of us are bathing in your reflected glory.

Please ignore the "you don't want to do it like that,you want to do it like this" fans.

It was magnificent.

Constructive feedback should always be welcomed, otherwise nothing would ever improve or evolve. Ridiculous just to say ignore it.

Brilliant video btw Andwhat.

I thought it was brilliant. Well done up everyone involved. I'll admit that from where I was sitting, it took me a moment or two to work out what it was but that could be down to the fact that this is only the second one I've seen and I was probably expecting something similar to the first, rather than this image.

Will that "your colours are in our hands" banner be at every home game?

Definitely not, unless someone rescuse it from the bin it was dumped in afterwards. Seems a shame, all the work that went into it, to only make one appearance then get thrown away.

Cn you get the official lcfc photographer to take the next one from the centre circle so its head on...that would look epic

Fairly sure he did actually. He was certainly stood in the circle with his camera facing kop way