Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

Where did the slogan come from? Reading it on Saturday with the atmosphere really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - properly stirring stuff.

The only thing I would say, and its by no means a criticism of the UFS guys, is that it would have been good to have it up right up until kick off, so the players are running towards the Kop with it in its full glory.

That said, given the performance on Saturday, I think it did its job anyway!

Well done everyone. 

Where did the slogan come from? Reading it on Saturday with the atmosphere really made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - properly stirring stuff.

The only thing I would say, and its by no means a criticism of the UFS guys, is that it would have been good to have it up right up until kick off, so the players are running towards the Kop with it in its full glory.

That said, given the performance on Saturday, I think it did its job anyway!

Well done everyone.

Tbf, that's what the accompanying leaflet told people to do. The birch decided to fvck things up by getting people to hold it up 3 years before the players walked out.

Guest CityFan 06

Have to say I thought the tifo display was absolutely fantastic and a massive hats off to Union FS. Looking forward to future ones.

Something different would be a good idea, with union fs getting bigger and bigger maybe they could come up with a different idea to a tifo.

Also if another one is done, maybe everyone could start lifting there foil as the post horn gallop sounds surely by the time the players have lined up it will be up

Something different would be a good idea, with union fs getting bigger and bigger maybe they could come up with a different idea to a tifo.

Also if another one is done, maybe everyone could start lifting there foil as the post horn gallop sounds surely by the time the players have lined up it will be up

I think that was the plan already lol

One alternative tifo idea I'd like to see is lots of two-stick banners produced and handed out across the Kop (perhaps to people who volunteer prior to the display), or even the whole ground.

You could say people could pay for their own but I think UFS have demonstrated the potential of some proper organisation.

Different designs, perhaps different sizes, maybe some for individual players past and present.

Seems a good way of bringing a traditional English spin to the tifo idea, and seems to be used abroad a lot (thinking mainly Italy).

Have just watched the YouTube video of the set up and then display, absolutely brilliant, was fortunate enough to be in it on Saturday.

A massive congrats and well done to those involved in any way, really kicked the season off on a high.

P.s great sound track for the video, evokes a bit of emotion.

One alternative tifo idea I'd like to see is lots of two-stick banners produced and handed out across the Kop (perhaps to people who volunteer prior to the display), or even the whole ground.

You could say people could pay for their own but I think UFS have demonstrated the potential of some proper organisation.

Different designs, perhaps different sizes, maybe some for individual players past and present.

Seems a good way of bringing a traditional English spin to the tifo idea, and seems to be used abroad a lot (thinking mainly Italy).

Like the idea. Personally would like folk to make and bring their own banners/flags like union fs have done. Do feel it would only really look good if folk were stood up waveing them.

Hamburg did that a few years ago

Hamburg did that a few years ago

Its different, but it just looks like a load of white really. Personally, I don't think you can beat a traditional image style like you have done, that every one will recognise. That video doesn't exactly make the hairs stand up.