Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mortified Penguin

Union FS tifo display

The birch got people to hold it up too soon I think, hence why people then took it down sooner before the players approached the Kop.

I thought this. If they'd been raised when the players first appeared it wouldn't have been showing whilst the players did their handshakes, as happened against Newcastle, so more likely to be have been captured on TV.

I thought this. If they'd been raised when the players first appeared it wouldn't have been showing whilst the players did their handshakes, as happened against Newcastle, so more likely to be have been captured on TV.

Birch did the same against Newcastle though. I must have held my bit up for a good 2/3 minutes before the players came out in that game.

He needs to be told not to do it.

Birch did the same against Newcastle though. I must have held my bit up for a good 2/3 minutes before the players came out in that game.

He needs to be told not to do it.

I can't understand a word he says anyway. Not sure where the fault lies (is it Birch who can't talk properly or dodgy sound system)?

After watching the official video it's clear that the banner wasn't made to last forever - had it not gone in the bin I'd imagine it would have ended up falling apart eventually anyway. 

You can't keep every piece of every tifo they make otherwise there'd be no space for anything new to happen.

Nobody explicitly said that your donated money was going towards permanent fixtures.

Has it genuinely gone in the bin?

Makes me a bit hesitant to donate again if i'm honest. Why not keep all these and start putting them up? Lets make this ground look a little less bland, eh?

Mate the banner wasn't that expensive in the grand scheme of it all. It was more time consuming than anything and as already said it was ripped to shreds.

Has it genuinely gone in the bin?

Makes me a bit hesitant to donate again if i'm honest. Why not keep all these and start putting them up? Lets make this ground look a little less bland, eh?

lol mate the banner was made out of a thicker bin bag like material,

You can have the next one if you want 

I gotta say - fair play to everyone who donated money for this and particular thanks to those guys who designed and created it and carried out the actual hard work of ordering materials and setting them out on the kop. We all sit here talking the talk but these chaps have got off their arses and done something.

Can't wait for the next one and hopefully the timings will be improved once everyone gets the hang of it (and ignores Birch)

I gotta say - fair play to everyone who donated money for this and particular thanks to those guys who designed and created it and carried out the actual hard work of ordering materials and setting them out on the kop. We all sit here talking the talk but these chaps have got off their arses and done something.

Can't wait for the next one and hopefully the timings will be improved once everyone gets the hang of it (and ignores Birch)

I agree with you there, mate. The more of these that happen, the better the timings will get