Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Steven

Newcastle (Home) - Post Match Thread 3 - 0

Recommended Posts

Posted

What an atmosphere!

 

They spoke in the past of Liverpool`s kop sucking the ball in.The KP,last few home games, must be really intimidating to the away team. 

Posted

Just to say, anybody that has just watched Nigel's interview, I really have got another level of respect after his words on John Carver, 
He's the only person in the whole Newcastle scenario I feel for. 

 

The fans are a disgrace, the owner is a disgrace, the players are an absolute disgrace, and John Carver is taking the rap for it. And for all of the shit he's taking on a personal level for a club he loves as much as his family, He still wants to be there.

 

Real respect for Nigel listening to that. 

 

Proud of how he's handled the media recently.

Posted

Who gives a shit about Newcastle, that was pretty much perfect from us. First half we took our foot off at 2-0, but we were great on the ball, and took the mickey second half. Not the best opposition, but we would have beaten most sides today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted

A great performance all of the players stepped up again!

5 wins in the last 6

Ulloa scoring again

Vardy back to his best

Massive confidence in the club continues

And Derby won't be in the premier league next season

A great day!

Posted

One more win I think will do us... that Sunderland game looking like the defining game. C'mon!!!

Posted

Just to say, anybody that has just watched Nigel's interview, I really have got another level of respect after his words on John Carver, 

He's the only person in the whole Newcastle scenario I feel for. 

 

The fans are a disgrace, the owner is a disgrace, the players are an absolute disgrace, and John Carver is taking the rap for it. And for all of the shit he's taking on a personal level for a club he loves as much as his family, He still wants to be there.

 

Real respect for Nigel listening to that. 

 

Proud of how he's handled the media recently.

Couldn't agree more, I hope he gets a better job soon.

Posted

Newcastle fans have threatened to not turn up to next week game. The players responded, "You can't do that, that's ridiculous", to which the fans replied, "Well you started it"!

Posted

Did what we had to do against a terrible Newcastle side. Could easily have been dragged down to their level but we stuck to our game and dominated. Can't fault the team performance although it's hard to know how to rate the players as Newcastle were dire.

Posted

Great result, ok performance and well deserved - Vardy looking incredible at the moment.

 

Think if Southampton win today then a win more will do it.

Posted

I can't really believe what's happening. Is this really the same team that looked doomed only a few weeks ago?

 

We could realistically be finishing the season 13th! West Brom go to Old Trafford today. If they lose, we'll be just 3 points behind them with the same number of games played.

 

No stress for once. Just a straightforward, easy win. Over before the first 20 minutes.

 

Vardy's work rate is god like. I love him.

 

One more win would cement survival, I reckon. Let's do this!

Posted

There are so many different levels of shit. not to take anything away from us like but they'd better hope 35 is enough because that club is in serious bother.

Posted

****ING GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Played brilliant. Brilliant game.

 

I knew Newcastle were shite but can't believe just how shite they are. Think they just stay up though.

 

I think we need another win and a draw or two.

 

Another great atmosphere.

 

Now, I should get some sleep as i'm out tonight for the boxing but i'm to buzzing to sleep!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...