Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
Steven

Newcastle (Home) - Post Match Thread 3 - 0

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Possibly the best Leicester City performance I've seen in years.

We were absolutely sensational today.

I had no doubt we would win and if anything, Newcastle are worse than even I thought they were.

They are so lucky that Pardew got them points before he left.

Vardy unplayable. Schlupp a constant threat..in fact, they were all immense.

We've given ourselves a real real chance now.

Let's hope Sunderland lose this avvy.

Posted

Could have been 10-0. We were excellent again, Newcastle were probably the worst side that have come here. For us to score two set pieces just shows the problems they have.

Posted

Should have had 6 - absolutely phenomenal. Vardy will get the plaudits but they are all brilliant. I thought James and Schlupp were immense

Posted

OK, so Newcastle were crap - but we made them look even worse. The pace of Vardy, Schlupp, Albrighton, the one-touch stuff from Cambiasso and James, and a defence that is like a rock. We were sh!t-hot and if we play like that for the last three games, we won't drop another point. Fvckin brilliant.

 

Pearson out.

Posted

Feel sorry for the Newcastle faithful. That was woeful for them to watch.

Those two sending offs looked like players not wanting to play again this season....

Posted

didn't even think we were that good today lol. going through the motions for large parts, the game was won after 17 minutes. 

 

should've scored a few more. 

Posted

Only disappointing thing today is that we haven't scored more goals. What a performance, every single player that started the game gets 9's and 10's. 

Posted

A thoroughly professional performance, 3 vital points, goal difference boost - perfect outcome really! Newcastle were dire. If they don't bin off Carver I can't see them picking up any form.

Ronnie - best post-match pic yet, by a mile. Hats off to you

Posted

On a day when Derby ****ed up royally too. Lovely.

Great day to be a Fox!

Yes, that made the day even better, Derby blowing it massively!

Guest seanfox778
Posted

Don't know why I was worried this morning. Unfortunately didn't get to see it as I'm working in Belgium, can't wait to try and get hold of MOTD later. Great win! Can't believe the last month we've had, long may it continue.

Posted

Can't believe it.. Just read rio Ferdinand's wife died last night....

Absolutely awful.. Poor guy and their kids.. Puts everything into perspective!

Posted

Have to say, I thought Mike Dean reffed it brilliantly today. Makes such a difference when you've got a good ref in the middle.

Posted

Have to say, I thought Mike Dean reffed it brilliantly today. Makes such a difference when you've got a good ref in the middle.

 

Yep said this in the game thread, very well indeed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...