bovril Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 I thought 1st half we were quite average. Looked nervy on the ball. But still so dangerous going forward, and thankfully Newcastle imploded. 2nd half we were great, controlled the game so well. Still a long way to go.
benpicko Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Couldn't agree more, I hope he gets a better job soon. I agree that there are bigger problems but he's a shit manager and he's been shit wherever he's been
Aus Fox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Just watching Southampton v Sunderland I see no reason judging on these performances why we can't beat both of these. Poor
TrentFox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 As great as Vardy was, let's not forget it was Schlupp winning the set pieces and Albrighton taking them that got us the goals.Schlupp had an excellent game today.
kingfox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 From the fans to the team that was bloody brilliant today. Every player worked their socks off, but in particular Schlupp, Albrighton, Vardy & Ulloa those four were unplayable at times. As for Newcastle they were quite simply horrific. That though was just sublime, well done Leicester
foxes_rule1978 Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 We actually looked impressive from the set plays, felt we could score every time we had s corner or free kick around their box... very good to see
Carlos88LCFC Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Absolutely gutted I missed a game that sounded so easy! I went to a pub called 'The Union Jack' in Manila and asked if they had the football. "No sir, basketball only" - what's that all about?! On the other hand, I was jumping around the pub reading the commentary on my phone! Come on Leiceater, 3 more points and I'll be VERY VERY happy!!! Sunderland must be very worried about us now! Burnley & QPR are already looking for players for the championship would be my guess! Well done Pearson and well done the players... When our backs were against the wall, you have really have preformed miracles... Yes it took time to adapt but never have you doubted us with your desire and commitment. Yes, the majority of us doubted your abilities and you have proven us wrong!!!! Come on leicester!!!! We are staying up say we are staying up!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-MaTaN- Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Just wanna let you guys know from outside english football fan how impressive we are on set pieces.
Sir Shep Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Game is repeated on BT Sport at 1030 tomorrow should anyone be interested!
EastAnglianFox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Wow Carver destroying his players in the press conference. Has accused Williamson of being sent off on purpose so he can miss the relegation run in..ouch!
Ozwin Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Where can I watch the post match interviews? Both managers?
iamafox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 We thoroughly deserved to win today. Newcastle were absolutely shocking.
Raj Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 We MUST finish above them,they were awful! Great today and well done union fs and the club for the respective tifos! COYB,still work to do!!!
NewquayFox Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Absolutely brilliant today to a man, the Newcastle players were absolutely shocking though...
Sir Shep Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Where can I watch the post match interviews? Both managers? BT Sports website I believe.
Guest Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 We were great. What a leader Huth is. Ulloa was incredible today. So was Vardy. But it really is an important win, If we'd had lost then we'd be back in the bottom 3 and looking doomed.
justfoxes Posted 2 May 2015 Posted 2 May 2015 Cheer up! Seeing that photo is disturbing it makes me hear that tune from deliverance !!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.