Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Funny things Schlupp did

Was Schlupp initially a forward whilst with the academy etc?

I'm confused with him - he rarely hits the target, defensively badly-positioned, crosses are terrible, throws go to opposition player first; but just seems a presence with his pace and strength.

when he went over the advertising board today 9/10 funniness rating. 

Maybe the bang on the head has given him Cambiasso-level intelligence with that well struck goal. 

Every time he bangs his head he goes from clever to dim, clever to dim.

funny when he scored and was like omg I didn't blast it near post for no reason and it go wide I actually did what I was meant to do and it went in and now I don't know what to do.

Love that.

I'm just so glad he is making shit loads from football cos man would not stand a chance in real life imo.

the start of the run for his goal makes me laugh hard, he gets the ball and for a good ten seconds you can see in his face he is thinking oh please fu ck please someone take this ball off me i dont know what to do with it. great finish tho. 

Maybe the bang on the head has given him Cambiasso-level intelligence with that well struck goal. 

Every time he bangs his head he goes from clever to dim, clever to dim.

So he's in clever mode now? We need to get him a Cech-like helmet.

the start of the run for his goal makes me laugh hard, he gets the ball and for a good ten seconds you can see in his face he is thinking oh please fu ck please someone take this ball off me i dont know what to do with it. great finish tho. 

He had ACRES of space to run in to and just jogged through to it lol

funny when he scored and was like omg I didn't blast it near post for no reason and it go wide I actually did what I was meant to do and it went in and now I don't know what to do.

Love that.

I'm just so glad he is making shit loads from football cos man would not stand a chance in real life imo.

Love that.

Looked like he was shaping for a near post blast until their right back distracted him just before he pulled the trigger.

Archived