Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC TWITTER RUMOURS

As much as it pains me to say it because he was my go-to Football Manager favourite for years... Abel Hernandez is garbage. Hadn't developed at all in five years and is completely made of glass.

Palermo fans thought they'd mugged Hull. Weren't wrong.

As much as it pains me to say it because he was my go-to Football Manager favourite for years... Abel Hernandez is garbage. Hadn't developed at all in five years and is completely made of glass.

Palermo fans thought they'd mugged Hull. Weren't wrong.

I don't want a guy that can grow his hair from nothing to deadlocks in a week!

Rather than make a new thread, I'll put this in here because it's from a poverty site and I'd eat my own poo of there was any truth too it.

Apparently we are in talks for De Rossi

http://soccer-rumours.com/?story=2&buying=22&selling=5&player=1

Random Football Rumour Generator

Tired of reading made-up bullshit from tabloid rags and click-bait-riddled websites? Sick of seeing your favourite player being linked with everyone from Real Madrid to your local five-a-side team? Why not just drop the pretenses and revel in stories that you know are untrue? - See more at: http://soccer-rumours.com/#sthash.bWHGKTi2.dpuf

And sitting on the bench because he's had a run in with allardyce over training.

Good player. Questionable attitude and a bit outspoken.... Nothing Claudio couldn't manage though.

They paid 9 million for him didn't they - was it Dynamo Kiev he came from or a German Club?

Archived