Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

Yeh the game any good?

What dribbling through the middle like? I found it insanely hard to do on the last game.

What shooting like? 

Is it still scripted to **** like 15? 

I couldnt stand 15. Worse fifa game to come out in a very long time. Hoping this changes but dont have my hopes up (even though ill buy it with my pants pulled down). 

Tried the PES demo?

Out of interest, what is Shinji's acceleration/sprint speed?

SS is 77.

We have the Purple goal keeper kit, Benalouane and Kante are on the version I played.

Attacking seems harder, you can't just glide past players anymore. Interceptions are brilliant.

Game physics are new and different. Shooting with weak foots makes a massive difference generally no power or goes wide like you would expect in real life with someone with a bad weak foot. Shooting as generally been powered down

I think Schlupp should have bit more stamina than 68.

Huh? Not true I don't think.

Not really supposed to comment on the Women's sides but if anyone has the beta and they are on there....

Post their stats. Unreal.

Are there 2 versions of the beta? Seasons and career?

I have the seasons one and every team is rated 5* with all the players stats fixed at 85.

Definitely a midfield battle this year. Almost everyone I've played has had a 5 man midfield. Very difficult to break down and pressure seems to be set to maximum. Very difficult to play our formation, but that's probably because I'm still learning how this years plays.

Are there 2 versions of the beta? Seasons and career?

I have the seasons one and every team is rated 5* with all the players stats fixed at 85.

Definitely a midfield battle this year. Almost everyone I've played has had a 5 man midfield. Very difficult to break down and pressure seems to be set to maximum. Very difficult to play our formation, but that's probably because I'm still learning how this years plays.

There are 4. Seasons, career, FUT, pro clubs

I also got seasons, my 2nd game I played against a team who were only visible by the dots at the bottom and still drew 2-2

It says to report issues to the forums. Is there a specific area for beta issues? I looked but wasn't certain which they were on about

I think Schlupp should have bit more stamina than 68.

For sure. Plays 90 mins every week and is usually one of the fittest by the end. He dominated that left flank vs 2 opponents in a 352 tail end of last season.

I've sat up playing FUT on the beta. They have improved loads of things, like the defenders tracking back and the physics on the ball. Headers actually seem realistic! Like all betas though it has some horrendous errors, there is one player in every game I've seen him has no head! Also it's scruffy, like league two football in the box. They say they've fixed goalkeepers, don't get your hopes up...

SS is 77.

We have the Purple goal keeper kit, Benalouane and Kante are on the version I played.

Attacking seems harder, you can't just glide past players anymore. Interceptions are brilliant.

Game physics are new and different. Shooting with weak foots makes a massive difference generally no power or goes wide like you would expect in real life with someone with a bad weak foot. Shooting as generally been powered down

Purple and black GK kits or just the purple?

The only thing I've found so far, apart from the menus being a little laggy sometimes, was yesterday playing a game, passed the ball to Albrighton and he just stood there stuck not doing anything, so the ball just rolled past him and he started moving again after the ball had been out and back into play. 

Guest Mee-9

I just hope there are still hilarious stadium announcements in Fifa 16.

'Just to remind you, the lighting of fireworks is banned from the stadium.'

I just hope there are still hilarious stadium announcements in Fifa 16.

'Just to remind you, the lighting of fireworks is banned from the stadium.'

i like that they think it "adds to the atmosphere" but when have you been to a Leicester game and halfway through the first half you hear "we want to congratulate Jeff and Barbara on their recent marriage"

Archived