Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Probably because  they get the big viewing figures = more advertising revenues etc and subscriptions. 

Liverpool seem like they're on every week.

Sky aren't going to put West Ham v Bournemouth on when they can select Liverpool v Arsenal / Everton v Manchester City and aren't Chelsea on tomorrow too? It's all about brands and marketing. More people that are just "Premier League fans" etc that sit at home will want to watch the "bigger clubs".

People moan about TV choices no matter who is on. It's alright saying with hindsight that West Ham v Bournemouth should be on TV but in reality if it was you'll have people saying why is that shit on TV.

It's not just because it was 4-3 but the amount of borefests by the big teams does irritate, we are football fans afterall who would like more variety.

Of course we know why they choose the top 4, that's why we're moaning. lol

I find it odd some would not choose to watch just because it was 2 lesser teams, that would make me watch it more.

Now of course the next 'big match' will be a 10 goal thriller and it will shut me up.

Probably because they get the big viewing figures = more advertising revenues etc and subscriptions.

Liverpool seem like they're on every week.

Exactly. More supporters/armchair fans/glory boys = More £££

Aranguiz has plenty of time now to wonder whether he might have researched our excellent fitness regimes and training facilities before choosing a team whose training procedures enable him to get severely crocked before he's kicked a ball in earnest for them. He might also wonder how realistic was his ambition to play in Europe, when the likelihood of that actually happening is a gamble, as opposed to the certainty of 38 matches in the Prem, with the global shop window it gives you. Not to mention the personal financial advantages. I suspect he may already be rueing his choice.

Oh Jesus

West Ham look in trouble.

I can't recollect seeing a side carved open like they were today. Bournemouth could have had 7 or 8 goals. West Ham fans..be careful what you wish for..

If West Ham get relegated, what with the move to the new stadium, it will be disastrous for them.

I can't recollect seeing a side carved open like they were today. Bournemouth could have had 7 or 8 goals

Weren't you at the King Power on the opening day Col?!

Man Cresswell had an absolute nightmare.

Yes but that was Sunderland against us, at our place.

West Ham were meant to be at home today!

Shocking display.

Should be a good game next week. I'd be surprised if there weren't at least 3 goals...

I can't recollect seeing a side carved open like they were today. Bournemouth could have had 7 or 8 goals. West Ham fans..be careful what you wish for..

If West Ham get relegated, what with the move to the new stadium, it will be disastrous for them.

No chance, they just need time to settle. Far,far too much quality in that team for them to be relegated.

No chance, they just need time to settle. Far,far too much quality in that team for them to be relegated.

People have said that about West Ham before. They've wasted 2 of probably their 6 most winnable games this season already.

People have said that about West Ham before. They've wasted 2 of probably their 6 most winnable games this season already.

:thumbup:

Take what horse says with, like, a pinch of salt.

I remember the West Ham side that got relegated with a young Joe Cole in it. They said they were far too good to go down that season too.

Of course, it's too soon to predict anything much, but West Ham currently look very shaky.

This is clearly different, they're leaps and bounds above the suspected lot. They're in a transition at the moment, they'll be a lot better in a few months time. West Ham are far too superior to the suspected relegation candidates.

This is clearly different, they're leaps and bounds above the suspected lot. They're in a transition at the moment, they'll be a lot better in a few months time. West Ham are far too superior to the suspected relegation candidates.

This is a far worse West Ham side than the one that got relegated. Apart from Payet and maybe Reid I'm not sure any of their current lot would have got in the side that got relegated under Roeder.

In other news how tragic are Villa? Second on MOTD, create one chance worthy of showing (against Crystal Palace) and then get a mega fluky second half goal which doesn't even come from a shot.

Archived