Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Looked at Southampton's team today and there really weren't too many there i'd fancy to replace anyone in our team. Might have said Wanyama before we'd signed Inler and Kante. Mane is probably debatable? Feel for them really

Looked at Southampton's team today and there really weren't too many there i'd fancy to replace anyone in our team. Might have said Wanyama before we'd signed Inler and Kante. Mane is probably debatable? Feel for them really

Tadic

Pelle

Forster

Jose Fonte

And before his injury, probably Jay Rodriguez. Not sure how his injury has affected him so far. I know he's back playing but time will tell if he will be the same kind of player he was before.

I will be delighted if watford end up in last place. A watford fan told me they would finish 12th.

Probably thought our strikers would keep up their scoring record but the PL is very different.

You don't get the time or space - and our general play was slow today.

Tadic

Pelle

Forster

Jose Fonte

And before his injury, probably Jay Rodriguez. Not sure how his injury has affected him so far. I know he's back playing but time will tell if he will be the same kind of player he was before.

Tadic over Mahrez or Albrighton of the last 4 months? Wouldnt have Pelle over Okazaki or Vardy, probably for Leo on the bench. Forster weren't in today so probs forgot about him. Fonte is about on par with Huth, probably better than Morgan though. STILL, not TOO much difference between us and them right now for me.

Navas is really good until it comes to his end product, in which he becomes absolutely horrendous. There are some players who are like this but he's easily the highest profile of them. Strange player.

Man City look a class above still. Sterling's looking a good signing for them. Think he's added another dimension to their team. Stretches their opponents and gives their better players more space.

Didn't see West Brom v Chelsea. Surprising to see so many goals between those two of all teams.

Tadic over Mahrez or Albrighton of the last 4 months? Wouldnt have Pelle over Okazaki or Vardy, probably for Leo on the bench. Forster weren't in today so probs forgot about him. Fonte is about on par with Huth, probably better than Morgan though. STILL, not TOO much difference between us and them right now for me.

On current form I agree but Southampton will finish above us. I'm sure of it.

Southhampton have been raped & pillaged by the big boys who don't need to bring players along, they just need an open cheque book. Southhampton have a few players out right now but almost certainly will end mid table or better.

bournemouth trying to sign de guzman, actually signing a half decent player for a half decent fee. not like them. 

They'll end up signing George Boyd for 17m and still get called plucky bournemouth with good old eddie, they can't rub two shillings together you know.

I'd love to have Gomis playing for us, but if he did that celebration i'd have to ask him to do one.

Do you really think Swansea fans give a shit about his celebration as long as he scores.

I really don't get why everyone is suffering with cringitis these days at anything that is slightly different from their ideal of what football should be.

Do you really think Swansea fans give a shit about his celebration as long as he scores.

I really don't get why everyone is suffering with cringitis these days at anything that is slightly different from their ideal of what football should be.

Uh-oh, the opinion police are on patrol again.

Archived