Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

Can't believe anyone is getting annoyed over the coverage Bournemouth are getting. We had one of those mini-documentaries on us last season lol

yeah it's not the fact they're getting coverage that is annoying me, it's the fact it's all positive. 

we had "documentaries" and special features upon our return and they were almost unanimously ended with "yes they've done well but they'll be in the championship in 9 months because none of their players are any good and their manager doesn't have to flight experience and we'll probably never hear of leicester city again after this 6 months or so lols". 

whereas bournemouth are comfortably the best championship team ever, eddie howe is the best manager to manage in any division and they've never spent a penny on their whole squad. 

go figure. 

Blackpool also had no Russian backing them. I'm no Holloway fan but what he did with that squad was pretty miraculous. No idea how it all clicked so well for them.

Bournemouth's story is good but Blackpool going up was a far bigger surprise for me.

Agree. Barnsley and Bradford too.

yeah it's not the fact they're getting coverage that is annoying me, it's the fact it's all positive. 

we had "documentaries" and special features upon our return and they were almost unanimously ended with "yes they've done well but they'll be in the championship in 9 months because none of their players are any good and their manager doesn't have to flight experience and we'll probably never hear of leicester city again after this 6 months or so lols". 

whereas bournemouth are comfortably the best championship team ever, eddie howe is the best manager to manage in any division and they've never spent a penny on their whole squad. 

go figure. 

This 100%

go figure. 

butthurt boy

I have not followed all of this discussion so I am not sure what you are referring to really, but Kosovo was in Serbia. However, they declared independence a while ago and have been (mostly) recognized as their own state.

I was there days after independence, it was a good time to visit.

No, Kosovo still is Serbia. 

Father Ted is (part-)Serbian, so you see where he is coming from.

Kosovo is a matter of national pride. Of course he'll point out it's part of Serbia because that's how Serbs see it (as opposed to the rest of the world). :D

A large part of Serbian culture and history remains in Pristina. Many Serbian churches and monasteries ruthlessly burned to the ground by Albanians - fully backed by the EU and America. 

As opposed to the rest of the world? You mean as opposed to by America and everybody keeping them sweet. 

Appreciated FT has his own strong feelings on this but, let's be honest, Kosovo is no more Serbia than Bosnia and Croatia are.

The only reason it's not been 100% confirmed as a sovereign state is that the Russians used it as an excuse to wind up NATO.

Thought you would know better Finners. Just research Republika Srpska (in Bosnia) and Republika Srpska Krajina (in Croatia) - both could and should have had independence as separate states - unfortunately, the Americans and NATO don't like us. One rule for one, another rule for us. 

Kosovo is Serbia.

No, Kosovo still is Serbia. 

A large part of Serbian culture and history remains in Pristina. Many Serbian churches and monasteries ruthlessly burned to the ground by Albanians - fully backed by the EU and America. 

As opposed to the rest of the world? You mean as opposed to by America and everybody keeping them sweet. 

Thought you would know better Finners. Just research Republika Srpska (in Bosnia) and Republika Srpska Krajina (in Croatia) - both could and should have had independence as separate states - unfortunately, the Americans and NATO don't like us. One rule for one, another rule for us. 

Kosovo is Serbia.

serbia are shit at football now though

There were quite a few on here who said that Tomlin was a good signing! Clearly a Prem player AND that he wasn't overweight!?

lol

And you thought that Cattermole would be a better signing than Cambiasso so lets not get carried away.

Every Premier League club ranked by net spend in the summer 2015 transfer window so far

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/transfer-news-every-premier-league-club-ranked-net-spend-summer-2015-transfer-window-so-far#XJdecoqTSoBMR9fq.99

Not sure our figures are quite right, but then we don't tend to announce our transfer fees. Hate these articles that make you scroll through 20 pages so they can show a few more ads.

Every Premier League club ranked by net spend in the summer 2015 transfer window so far

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/transfer-news-every-premier-league-club-ranked-net-spend-summer-2015-transfer-window-so-far#XJdecoqTSoBMR9fq.99

Not sure our figures are quite right, but then we don't tend to announce our transfer fees. Hate these articles that make you scroll through 20 pages so they can show a few more ads.

Hate those bloody websites that make you do that, these days i just close and google for elsewhere.

Having done that, this is a site ive not seen before... dunno how accurate, but interesting reading... Chelsea have spent over 1 BILLION pounds since 1992 on transfers :o

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/

Pedro off to Chelsea.

Ah nice, another winger to sit on their bench and then probably move to Sevilla in 18 months.

Surprised Mourinho even bothers signing any players other than defensive mids and defenders considering how erect clean sheets seem to make him - which ironically...

Archived