Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2015/16 Stuff it in here.

You have to lol at the Aranguiz situation although its never good to see a player injured he clearly made the wrong decsion and I bet he has second thoughts, with them being 1 down to Lazio and now out for several months with probably a lot less $$$$ than what we offered.

You have to lol at the Aranguiz situation although its never good to see a player injured he clearly made the wrong decsion and I bet he has second thoughts, with them being 1 down to Lazio and now out for several months with probably a lot less $$$$ than what we offered.

No he didn't make the wrong decision. 

Agreed, he made the right decision for him and then got hit with an unexpected and unpredictable injury. 

Some people on here making out like he got what he deserved for choosing to play for the team he wanted to play for and not us.

Bitter melts. 

Agreed, he made the right decision for him and then got hit with an unexpected and unpredictable injury. 

Some people on here making out like he got what he deserved for choosing to play for the team he wanted to play for and not us.

Bitter melts. 

As one of the 3 people who have contributed to that part of the conversation I must ask you to explain that statement.  Only one of those 3 members said anything remotely along those lines.  One does not equal some.

Schadenfreude all around mayhaps, but pay more attention to the nuance of the conversation before jumping in all self-righteous like that.

As one of the 3 people who have contributed to that part of the conversation I must ask you to explain that statement.  Only one of those 3 members said anything remotely along those lines.  One does not equal some.

Schadenfreude all around mayhaps, but pay more attention to the nuance of the conversation before jumping in all self-righteous like that.

There's a whole thread full of people acting like it in the general sport section mate. HTH.  ;)

Feel slightly sorry for Bournemouth, a goal that shouldn't have been awarded (PL confirms) against them.

Put in a great performance and but the wrong end of a crap decision.

Don't feel sorry for them, if they're good enough they'll find their way. That was us a year ago

Aranguiz has plenty of time now to wonder whether he might have researched our excellent fitness regimes and training facilities before choosing a team whose training procedures enable him to get severely crocked before he's kicked a ball in earnest for them. He might also wonder how realistic was his ambition to play in Europe, when the likelihood of that actually happening is a gamble, as opposed to the certainty of 38 matches in the Prem, with the global shop window it gives you. Not to mention the personal financial advantages. I suspect he may already be rueing his choice.

Aranguiz has plenty of time now to wonder whether he might have researched our excellent fitness regimes and training facilities before choosing a team whose training procedures enable him to get severely crocked before he's kicked a ball in earnest for them. He might also wonder how realistic was his ambition to play in Europe, when the likelihood of that actually happening is a gamble, as opposed to the certainty of 38 matches in the Prem, with the global shop window it gives you. Not to mention the personal financial advantages. I suspect he may already be rueing his choice.

lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol

Sounds like Advocaat has begun to lose the plot. Next he'll be calling journalists Ostriches and strangling his own players.

Can actually see them going for Pearson or Fat Sam when Dick gets thrown under a bus.

Who would buy any of them? What an odd thing to say he's basically calling out the whole team saying they aren't trying and if they want to go then go. If 2 or 3 of them go then they will need replacing and who wants to sign for Blunderland.

I think what has been most encouraging about us over the last few years is we haven't tried to fix problems by just buying new players we have developed our squad in terms of personnel and ability and built great team spirit that way.

Archived